Cornerstone is now hiring freshers |associate software engineer |work from home |0-2 years |BE/B.Tech /BSC /ME/M.Tech /MCA |apply soon
About company :
- Cornerstone OnDemand, Inc. is a cloud-based people development software provider and learning technology company. The company was publicly traded on the NASDAQ stock exchange under the ticker symbol Nasdaq: CSOD until it was acquired by private-equity firm Clearlake Capital in 2021
Opportunity highlights :
- Play a key role in the development of core features of our enterprise SaaS product.
- Responsible for coding, unit testing, implementing and maintaining new and existing modules and applications.
- Work collaboratively with Quality Assurance (QA) engineers through participation in the testing process.
- Ensure the long-term architectural and performance strategies are considered when designing and coding solutions
- Ensure the ongoing quality of the product and customer satisfaction by helping to reduce customer defects.
- Provide technical and functional guidance to the team where needed.
- Collaborate within a project team to optimize performance of complex software systems. Troubleshoot and resolve problems.
Skills and qualification :
- Bachelors or master’s in computer science or a related field.
- 0-2 years of enterprise software development experience
- Strong understanding of development and design fundamentals in ASP.NET, MVC, Web API, .net Core
- Strong understanding of development and design fundamentals in MS SQL 2017 along with exposure to NoSQL DB like Cassandra/MongoDB
- Exposure to event frameworks such as Kafka
- Strong analytical skills and object-orientated design capabilities
- Strong debugging skills and experience troubleshooting customer reported issues
- Able to thrive in a fast paced, agile work environment and deliver value incrementally and frequently
- Dedicated to unit testing and automated testing of developed functionality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to maintain good working relationships.
- Innovative, resourceful, passionate about creating high-quality, high performance and highly available software.
- Able to mentor junior engineers through pairing and coaching.
JOIN OUR OFFICIAL TELEGRAM GROUP FOR MORE JOB UPDATES :
FOR MORE DETAILS AND APPLY HERE :