Cvent hiring freshers for the role of associate product consultant in gurugram from 2022 /2021 are eligible from any stream Intrested candidates can go through the complete details regarding the job.
Take a first step towards your dream career.
About company :
- Cvent Holding Corp. is a publicly held software-as-a-service company based in Virginia that specializes in meetings, events, and hospitality management technology.
About role :
- A product consultant is a professional who collaborates with client managers and project managers to analyze client requirements and provide optimal products.
Cvent recruitment :
- Company : CVENT
- Role : associate product consultant
- Salary : 7LPA
- Location : gurugram
- Experience : freshers
- Batch : 2022 /2021
- Type : full time
- Qualification : any graduate from any stream
Eligiblity criteria :
- B.Tech (excluding Mechanical branch), MBA, BBA, BMC, BCA, BA, BCom, BSc, BJMC, BHM excluding LLB, Pharmacy.
- 6.5 CGPA or 65% throughout with no backlogs.
- Batch/ Passing Out Year : 2022 Pass outs.
- Location : Gurgaon (Delhi NCR).
Join our official telegram group for more job updates IT /non IT /work from and gov job updatrs : click here
- Support clients over the phone and email by answering their product questions and offering technical assistance
- Offer best practice tips to clients in an effort to boost their meeting attendance via Cvent’s marketing engine.
- Gather client requirements for future releases of the product
- Create and maintain all product documentation.
- Communicate with the client and review the initial implementation with them and make required changes
- Provide suggestions to the client to improve the overall result of the implementation and help client meet their goals.
- Document all communication with the client in Cvent’s CRM software
- Implement and manage the online portion of client events as and when needed
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Graduate/ Under-graduate(drop-out) with strong analytical and logical skills
- Strong business acumen, ethics and high integrity
- High comfort level in using online software products.
- Must be articulate, organized, detail-oriented and have ability to multi-task
- Quick learner, with a positive attitude and ability to work well within a team
- MBA and B.Tech -INR 6,53,000 annually
- B.Com/BBA/BCA – INR 5,50,000 annually.