Danaher is now hiring freshers for the specification of intern in bengaluru, karnataka, india from bachelors degree. Intrested candidates can go through the complete details regarding the job details
About company :
Videojet Technologies, Inc. is the global leader in the manufacturing of coding, printing and marking products. This high technology product prints variable information, such as expiration dates on grocery products, packaged goods, pharmaceuticals or catalogues. As the market share leader, we have operations in over 30 countries with over 4000 employees worldwide. A wholly owned subsidiary of Danaher Corporation (www.danaher.com), Videojet is the core of the Product Identification Platform. We offer a team-centric learning environment that is quality-focused and guided by the phenomenally successful Danaher Business System. Working at Videojet, gives you access to a robust career development process and challenging, “stretch” opportunities.
The Videojet team is looking for a technically strong teammate, who will work with us to develop software associated with new printer products, ongoing printer product software enhancements and sustainment with Videojet processes and quality standards.
Our core values
We encourage out of the box thinking and believe it will help us with breakthrough solutions and accelerate the pace of innovation. We believe that diversity is key to build a competitive advantage. We would love for you to be part of this journey with us!
Your role :
- Understand the overall concept of the company, including the brand, customer, and product goals.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to propose ideas, research, and develop software solutions for designated projects.
- Present final project outcomes during the internship period.
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Computer Science or equivalent Engineering field.
- Proficiency in Python programming.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
FOR MORE DETAILS AND APPLY HERE :