Data Analyst – Hadoop/SQL: Cytiva Hiring, Banglore, India: Cytiva is hiring a Data Analyst with expertise in Hadoop and SQL for their team in Bangalore, India. Join Cytiva and utilize your skills to analyze data and derive valuable insights in a dynamic and collaborative environment.
Job Description :
Roles and Responsibilities :
– Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques, and provide ongoing reports
– Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics, and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
– Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
– Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
– Filter and “clean” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
– Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
– Locate and define new process improvement opportunities.
Skills Required :
– Proven working experience as a Data Analyst or Business Data Analyst
– Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining, and segmentation techniques
– Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Hadoop is a must)
– Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
– Adept at queries, report writing, and presenting findings
– Bachelors in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management, or Statistics.