Dell recruitment for freshers for the role of software engineer, interested candidates can go through the complete details regarding the job salary, job role, location, skills required and eligibility criteria etc. Take the first step towards your dream career.
About company :
- Dell is an American technology company that develops, sells, repairs, and supports computers and related products and services, and is owned by its parent company of Dell Technologies.
About role :
- software engineer role has to be executed in product development including design, implementation, debugging, testing, and code management.
Dell recruitment :
- Company: Dell
- Role: software engineer
- Salary: 7.5LPA
- Location: Bangalore
- Experience: freshers
- Batch: 2022 /2021/2020/2019
- Qualification: any graduate from any stream.
- Last date: 1st August 2022
Preffered skills :
- Extensive knowledge and hands-on experience in Java 8 & above, Spring MVC, Kafka, & RESTful Micro Services Development.
- Good proficiency in Multi-threading, Caching technology, and experience in SQL/NoSQL databases.
- Experience implementing test-driven development and hands-on with Unit cases.
- Ability to code/debug using design specifications.
Other skills :
- Exposure to developing software for managing devices like PCs & Notebooks.
Follow us for more job updates :
Follow us on Instagram for more job updates :
What you will do :
- Develop, test, and integrate code for new or existing software while following source code revision control.
- Troubleshoot software reliability and performance issues.
- Review requirements, specifications, and designs developing and implementing tests for product quality and performance assurance.
- Assist with the development and review of (technical) end-user documentation.
- Drive idea generation for new software products or for the next version of an existing product.
What you will achieve :
- As a Software Engineer, you will be responsible for developing sophisticated systems and software basis the customer’s business goals, needs, and general business environment creating software solutions.
Selection process :
- Online assessment test
- Technical interview
- HR interview