Deloitte recruitment for freshers|associate analyst |5LPA |any graduate from any stream.
Deloitte recruitment for freshers for the role of associate analyst in Hyderabad /India, from any graduate from any stream. Interested candidates can go through the complete details regarding the job.
Take a first step towards your dream career
About company :
- Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, commonly referred to as Deloitte, is an international professional services network headquartered in London, United Kingdom.
About role :
- An associate analyst is a professional who is responsible for the research and investigation for a specific business process and department to help the senior staff make further decisions.
Deloitte recruitment :
- Company : deloitte
- Role : associate analyst
- Salary : 5LPA
- Experience :0-2 years
- Location : hyderabad, India
- Batch : any graduate
- Qualification : any graduate
- Industry : IT
- Type : full time
Qualification required :
- Graduate with Advanced MS Excel skill.
- 0 to 2 years of work experience.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills with an ability to communicate clearly.
- Advanced MS Excel skills- Proficiency in data validation, logical functions & ability to analyze data.
Proffered Skills :
- Experience in working with high end ERP such as SAP.
- Prior exposure to Queue Management Systems.
- Good problem solving and analytical skills (ability to think outside the square when required).
- Experience with high end ERP (accounting and project perspective) especially in SAP functional user in any of the accounting and finance module (Preferred).
- Fulfil the day-to-day operations (data maintenance) and to make sure that the data captured is of a high quality.
- Liaise with internal clients to determine information requirements and to ensure integrity of data.
- Monitor system to optimize performance and highlight all issues and problems to manager
- Assist Manager/Senior team member in the periodic updates.
- Daily co-ordination of internal engagement set up in SAPProcessing of Vendor set up through a defined workflow.
- Delivery of work with minimal errors, within agreed time frameDatabase maintenance and quality checks to ensure accurate data is reflecting in SAP.
- Responding to Engagement support team, client facing team members/Directors and Partners for queries regarding engagement, billing, timesheet and other queries.
- First contact point for data control issues requiring liaison (via Data Quality Team email and Service Now system) with internal clients to resolve issues in a timely manner whilst maintaining the system’s integrity and adherence to the Firm’s policies and procedures.
- Co-ordinate own work, share knowledge to ensure that the team resolves all issues and meets all deadlines.