As an Analyst, you may need to interact with stakeholders and internal clients directly to either understand their query or requirement or any data issue that they may face. You may also assist them by providing necessary solutions or advisory support to help them understand data and related reports.
Title: Analyst – ABI
Role: Analytics & Behavioral Insights (ABI)
Hiring Location: Hyderabad
Business Unit: Global Talent Operations
As an Analyst, you may need to interact with stakeholders and internal clients directly to either understand their queries or requirement or any data issues that they may face. You may also assist them by providing necessary solutions or advisory support to help them understand data and related reports.
You will be responsible for:
· Performing the processing of data received from clients and stakeholders and convert into the desired format
· Validating data pertaining to ABI projects
· Conducting research and analysis as required to resolve issues
· Producing and delivering data in a timely manner to clients and stakeholders for all project related reports or analysis, validation, processing, or ad-hoc reports under tight deadlines
· Examining and evaluating purpose and content of business requests/reports to develop new, or improve existing format, use, and controls
· Reviewing reports as first set of eyes to find any kind of errors or misses to benchmark the quality of the work based on the request received from the stakeholder
· Actively participating in different process improvement and re-engineering project initiatives to maintain high-quality standards for all deliverables. Identifying system and process improvements opportunities and making recommendations
· Work closely with other team members in India and across the globe
Our team culture is collaborative and encourages team members to take initiative and seek on-the-job learning opportunities. Our professionals are committed to excellence and to enhancing the trust of the entire talent network. Quality is our top priority, and by focusing on exceptional client service, we continue to raise the bar on quality and deliver greater value to our clients/stakeholders.
· Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Management, Statistics or Data Analytics
· Excellent MS Excel knowledge and working experience
· Must be detailed oriented with a strong focus on data quality and accuracy
· Business analysis skill involves gathering requirements from stakeholders and translating them to valid requirements document in necessary
· 0-2 years of proven working experience as a Data Analyst or Business Data Analyst in the talent or financial domain
· Excellent skills in performing large and complex data analysis, data mining, and generating data reports based on requirements
· Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
· Logical thinking ability in creating a report, dashboard, automation tool or any analysis
· Good communication skills (written, verbal, interpretive)
· Excellent time management skills
· Manage and execute reporting and analytics projects
· Collaborate with internal teams, global clients, and cross-border stakeholders
· Advanced MS Excel skills (e.g. VBA, macros, etc.)
· Foundational knowledge of project management
· Experience with creating/editing presentations in MS PowerPoint
· Understanding of dashboard presentation using Tableau or any other visualization tools
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, we’ve invested a great deal to create a rich environment in which our professionals can grow. We want all our people to develop in their own way, playing to their own strengths as they hone their leadership skills. And, as a part of our efforts, we provide our professionals with a variety of learning and networking opportunities— including exposure to leaders, sponsors, coaches, and challenging assignments—to help accelerate their careers along the way. No two people learn in exactly the same way. So, we provide a range of resources including live classrooms, team-based learning, and eLearning. DU: The Leadership Centre in India, our state-of-the-art, world-class learning Centre in the Hyderabad offices is an extension of the Deloitte University (DU) in Westlake, Texas, and represents a tangible symbol of our commitment to our people’s growth and development.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.