Deloitte hiring freshers for the specification of analyst developer in Bangalore, Hyderabad any graduate from any stream are eligible for the, the Interested candidates can read more.
- Deloitte hiring freshers for the role of analyst developer in bangalore, hyderabad. Intrested candidates can go through the complete details regarding the job salary, job role, location, skills required and eligibility criteria etc.
- Take the first step towards your dream career.
About deloitte :
- Deloitte is the largest professional services network by revenue and number of professionals in the world and is considered one of the Big Four accounting firms along with EY, KPMG and PricewaterhouseCoopers. The firm was founded by William Welch Deloitte in London in 1845 and expanded into the United States in 1890.
About role :
- Analyst developer role has to be analyze the entire process and send reports to the executives and stakeholders of the company.
Deloitte recruitment :
- Company : deloitte
- Role : analyst developer
- Salary : 3.5LPA
- Experience : freshers
- Location : banglore /Hyderabad
- Batch : 2022-2017
- Qualification : B. Tech /MCA /M. Tech
Join our official telegram group for more job updates :
Eligiblity criteria :
- Educational Qualification: B.Tech (Circuit branches)/ M.C.A./ M.Tech (CS/IT) with 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs.
- Excellent analytical skills and communication skills (written, verbal, and presentation).
- Ability to chart ones’ own career and build networks within the organization.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team with professionals at all levels
- Ability to prioritize tasks, work on multiple assignments, and raise concerns/questions where appropriate.
- Suggest practical solutions and collaborate with the customer to implement the solutions
- Seek information / ideas / establish relationship with customer to assess any future opportunities.
- Define project standards, knowledge of methodologies, and understanding of process improvement initiatives
- Interact with functional Subject Matter Specialists.
- Proficient in object-oriented programming language such as C#.
- Good to have experience in front end technologies like Angular 4 or above/ ReactJs.
- In depth knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals (object-oriented design, data structures and algorithm design).
- Good to know the basic design principles, including UI & UX design, prototypes, scalability, etc.
- Good communication skills and an eagerness to learn.