Deloitte off-campus drive 2022/Business Technology analyst B.Tech Fresher Apply job
Deloitte hiring for role business technology for freshers, This is an entry-level position and you will be responsible for working with Tier 1 support personnel to resolve client issues in a timely manner and provide Tier-2 support to resolve technical issues related to our application.
|Role||Business Technology Analyst|
|Eligiblity||B. E/B. TECH|
|Whatsapp Group||Click Here|
Key job responsibilities :
Work with Tier 1 support personnel to resolve client issues in a timely manner and provide Tier-2 support to resolve technical issues related to all Global Advantage suite of tools.
- Identify gaps and determine solutions to drive efficiency.
- Utilize applications such as MS Excel, MS PowerPoint to generate metrics and develop actionable recommendations
- Provide support to engagement teams or management by collecting and analyzing data and reporting results based on the needs of end users/client teams.
- Gain exposure to some of the complex tasks within the job function
Key skills desired :
- proficiency with MS Excel, MS PowerPoint
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Basic understanding of SQL
- Comfortable working in a dynamic team environment where projects and deadlines often require multi-tasking and flexible work schedules
- Self-starter with solid analytical and problem-solving skills and an eye for detail
- High level of attention to detail, ability to execute and deliver project deliverables on budget and on time, and multi-task in a dynamic environment
- Ability to integrate rapidly with the existing team
- Good personal organizational and planning skills
- Ability to interact with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Strong commitment to customer service
We believe that to be an undisputed leader in professional services, we should equip you with the resources that can make a positive impact on your well-being journey. Our vision is to create a leadership culture focused on the development and well-being of our people. Here are some of our benefits and programs to support you and your family’s well-being needs.