Deloitte recruitment for freshers 2022|analyst role|B.E/B.Tech/bba/bcom/mcom /mba|hyderabad|apply soon.
Deloitte has announced a job notification for freshers for the specification of data reporting and analyst role in hyderabad. For more details read more below. Salary, job role, location, skills required, eligibility criteria and qualifications required etc…..
Take a first step towards your dream career.
About company :
- Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, commonly referred to as Deloitte, is an international professional services network headquartered in London, United Kingdom.
About role :
- As the Data & Reporting Analyst you will be focused on analysing and reporting on data, providing key insights to business to enable decision making around key strategic controls.
Deloitee recruitment 2022 :
- Company : deloitte
- Role : data reporting and analyst
- Salary : 6.8LPA
- Location : hyderabad
- Experience : 0-2 years
- Batch : 2022/2021 /2020 /2019 /2018 /2017
- Qualification : B.E/B.Tech/Bcom/BBA/MCOm/mba
- Type : full time
- Industry : IT
- Degree in business / engineering / maths with a focus in quantitative methods and/or equivalent working experience in the data, reporting & analytics space.
Interpersonal skills :
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Ability to use initiative and to work effectively under pressure, in the face of conflicting and/or short deadlines
- Ability to focus on the end goal and quickly adapt to changing business priorities
- Build relationships, share new ideas
Attention to detail with an ability to take ownership, make decisions, and execute
- Excellent team player with experience working in virtual teams
Professional Experience :
- Proven expertise of working with data, highly numerate and able to understand the value that MI and Analytics can deliver
- Experience in working with data to apply a more scientific approach to business operations
- Demonstrated ability to apply technology in solving business problems and interpreting MI to a variety of audiences
- Entrepreneurial mind set with a ‘can do, will do’ attitude
- Capability to support the definition of client needs, design and implement appropriate MI solutions
Technical Skills :
- Knowledge of Relational Data Structures
- Advanced Level of Excel
Desrirable skills :
- Experience of working in a professional services environmentBeing an advocate for MI
- A keen interest in functional areas in HR i.e. Talent, Recruitment, Learning, Organisation Design or Change Management
Work you will do :
- You will liaise directly with different stakeholders across Deloitte to establish what processes/procedures are necessary to deliver the correct information to enable them to run their business successfully
- Where appropriate, following due governance, you will be part of project teams delivering or supporting the development of those ideas into actions.
- Contribute to various projects and take responsibility for supporting any activities through the provision and analysis of other business management information and/or development of specific tools
- Build relationships by developing and understanding the business requirements within the Firm and the tools required to manage processes
- Create and provide timely and accurate period MI for specific areas within the business
- Develop processes for creating and sharing MI