Deloitte hiring freshers for the role of business analyst in across india from 2022/2021/2020/2019/2018/2017 from B. E /B. Tech /B. Com/MBA/BBA are eligible. interested candidates can go through the complete details regarding the job salary, job role, location, experience, skills required and eligibility criteria etc…
Take a first step towards your dream career.
About company :
- Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, commonly referred to as Deloitte, is a international professional services network headquartered in London, United Kingdom.
About role :
- Business analysts are responsible for bridging the gap between IT and the business using data analytics to assess processes, determine requirements and deliver data-driven recommendations and reports to executives and stakeholders.
Deloitte recruitment :
- Company : deloitte
- Role : business analyst
- Salary : 7.5LPA
- Location : india
- Experience : 0-2years
- Batch : 2022/21/20/19/18/17.
- Qualification : B.E /B.Tech /MBA/BBA /B. Com
- Industry : IT
Required skills :
- Experienced with data analysis.
- Familiar with data extract, transfer, and load concepts and processes
- Strong understanding of relational databases.
- Experienced with offshore development and managing related work.
- Strong functional design skills.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Requirements analysis and gap analysis
- Strong in analyzing the complex business, functional and technical requirements.
- Ability to identify gaps in the requirements.
- Experience with delivery of full life-cycle technology implementations.
- Experienced with Agile delivery.
- Experienced with work required to get Features to Definition of Ready and Definition of Done.
- Experienced with designing features for custom solutions
- Experienced with writing User Stories, Acceptance Criteria, and Testing.
- Experienced with writing User Stories, Acceptance Criteria, and Testing
- Experienced running Design Review sessions and UAT with the business
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to handle a fast-paced, multi-task environment.
- Ability to work autonomously in a virtual environment.
- Ability to develop relationships quickly with senior-level Offering Leads.
- Ability to prioritize features based on Offering’s needs and support sprint planning.
- Industry knowledge and certifications is an added advantage.
- Engage with Offering Estimation Champions to gain in-depth understanding of their estimation priorities and related estimation model.
- Work alongside Delivery Enablement Estimation Team to develop new or update existing estimates (data) based on Offering’s insight in required effort changes.
- Work alongside Delivery Enablement Estimation Team to define new features and enhancements to the Next Gen product that will meet Offering’s top priorities.
- Integrate with Delivery Enablement Estimation Team member to implement Offerings requirements (data and functionality) and support related Sprint and Deployment activities.