Deloitte recruitment for freshers for the role of business analyst in hyderabad, bangalore, Mumbai, gurugram from 2022 /2021 /2020 /2019 /2018 /2017 batches are eligible from any B. E /B. Tech /BSC/BCA are eligible. Intrested candidates can go through the complete details regarding the job.
Take a first step towards your dream career
About company :
- Deloitte Limited, commonly referred to as Deloitte, is a international professional services network headquartered in London, United Kingdom.
About role :
- Business analysts are responsible for bridging the gap between IT and the business using data analytics to assess processes, determine requirements and deliver data-driven recommendations and reports to executives and stakeholders.
Deloitte recruitment :
- Company : deloitte
- Role :business analyst
- Salary : 7LPA
- Location : banglore, hyderabad, Mumbai, gurugram
- Experience : 0-2 years
- Batch : 2022 /2021 /2020 /2019 /2018 /2017
- Qualification : B.E /B.Tech /BSC/BCA
- Type : full time
Preferred skills :
- Ability to handle a fast-paced, multi-task environment.
- Ability to work autonomously in a virtual environment.
- Ability to develop relationships quickly with senior-level Offering Leads
Ability to prioritize features based on Offering’s needs and support sprint planning.
- Industry knowledge and certifications is an added advantage.
Join our official telegram group for more job updates on IT/nonIT /workfrom /gov job updates : click here
Qualifications required :
- Experienced with data analysis.
- Familiar with data extract, transfer, and load concepts and processes.
- Strong understanding of relational databasesExperienced with offshore development and managing related work.
- Strong functional design skillsStrong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Requirements analysis and gap analysis Strong in analyzing the complex business, functional and technical requirements.
- Ability to identify gaps in the requirements.
- Experience with delivery of full life-cycle technology implementations.
- Experienced with Agile deliveryExperienced with work required to get Features to Definition of Ready and Definition of Done
- Experienced with designing features for custom solutionsExperienced with writing User Stories, Acceptance Criteria, and Testing.
- Experienced running Design Review sessions and UAT with the business Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Engage with Offering Estimation Champions to gain in-depth understanding of their estimation priorities and related estimation model.
- Work alongside Delivery Enablement Estimation Team to develop new or update existing estimates (data) based on Offering’s insight in required effort changes.
- Work alongside Delivery Enablement Estimation Team to define new features and enhancements to the Next Gen product that will meet Offering’s top priorities.
- Integrate with Delivery Enablement Estimation Team member to implement Offerings requirements (data and functionality) and support related Sprint and Deployment activities.