Disney+hotstar recruitment 2022|B. E/B. Tech/M. E/M. Tech/MCA/MSC/BSC/BCA|2022 – 2017|mumbai |apply job now.
Disney+hotstar recruitment for the role of data analyst in Mumbai from 2022/2021/2020/2019/2018/2017 batches are eligible from B. E/B. Tech/M. E /M. Tech/MCA/MSC/BSC/BCA from any stream. Intrested candidates can go through the complete details regarding the job details.
Take a first step towards your dream career.
About disney+hotstar :
- Disney+ Hotstar is a Television network company that focuses on providing services and a streaming service that serves films, television series, live sports, and original programming. Novi Digital Entertainment is the owner of the firm. It is an online video streaming platform launched on 11 February 2015.
About role :
- A data analyst collects, analyzes, and stores data and uses it to help clients or companies make better decisions. Feel free to add your company’s data analyst job responsibilities and requirements to our data analyst description to create a custom job listing.
Disney+hotstar recruitment :
- Company : disney+hotstar
- Role : Data analyst
- Salary : 12LPA
- Experience : 1-3 years
- Batch : 2022 /2021 /2020 /2019 /2018 /17
- Qualification : B.E /B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA/MSC/BSC/BCA
- Location : Mumbai
- Industry : IT
- Type : full time
Skills required :
- Graduate/Post Graduate degree in Computer Science or Engineering.
- 1-3 years of Hands on experience with SQL/Hive querying.
- Should be able to write complex queries independently.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in big data frameworks like Hadoop/Spark/Impala/Qubole.
- Basic knowledge of programming languages like R, Python, Scala etc.
- Ability to work independently and take ownership of things.
- Analytical mindset and strong attention to detail.
- Good verbal & written communication skills for coordinating across teams.
- Developing and executing processes for monitoring data sanity, and checking for data availability.
- Understanding the business drivers and building insights through data.
- Partner with stakeholders at all levels to establish current and ongoing data support and reporting needs.
- Become an expert in the company’s data warehouse and other data storage tools, understanding the definition, context, and proper use of all attributes and metrics.
- Creating dashboards based on business requirements.
- We are customer obsessed.
- We are audacious in vision and action.
- We encourage honesty and open dialogue.
- We respect everyone and every point of view.
- We make objective and data-driven decisions.
- We believe trust and accountability go hand-in-hand.
- We invest in each other’s growth.
- We bring our A-game and nothing else.
- We take charge and get it done