DXC technology hiring freshers |2022 /2021 /2020 /2019 /2018 /2017..|CS/IT /ECE /EEE /IT /MIS|9LPA |banglore…..
DXC technology hiring freshers for the specification of system engineer in bengaluru, india from 2022 /2021 /2020 /2019 /2018 /2017 batches are eligible from any bachelors degree. Interested candidates can read more regarding job details.
Take a first step towards your dream career.
About company :
- DXC Technology is an American multinational information technology services and consulting company headquartered Ashburn, Virginia.
About role :
- A Systems Engineer’s job is to determine problems within specific systems. They provide solutions for issues they find in the process, including designing new systems, upgrading hardware and maintaining an existing system.
DXC recruitment :
- Company : DXC
- Role : system engineer
- Salary : 9 LPA
- Location : Bengaluru
- Experience : 0-2 years
- Batch : 2022 /2021 /2020 /2019 /2018 /17
- Qualification : bachelors degree
- Branch : EEE /IT /CS /ECE //MIS
- Type : full time
- Industry : IT
Preferred Skills :
- Basic analytical and creative problem solving skills for creation and testing of software systems.
- Basic organization skills to balance and prioritize work
- Basic communication skills to provide systems diagnoses and resolution for current systems.
- Basic interpersonal skills to interact with customers, senior level personnel, and team members
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to integrate hardware and software systems.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering, computer engineering, computer science, management information systems, systems engineering or related field preferred.
- Three or more years of experience in systems engineering, software engineering, operating systems programming, or naval architecture.
- Experience working with computer hardware, operating system software and desktop applications with a specific concentration in one or more areas.
- Experience working with one or more structured programming languages
- Experience working with hardware or software design methods and processes
- Experience working with design principles and applications.
Roles and Responsibility :
- Assists in the design of, and develops integrated solutions in accordance with, corporate standards and products.
- Provides basic technical support to customers by handling systems-related issues; may provide on-call technical support telephonically and/or electronically.
- Assists in the analysis and resolves basic program support deficiencies and conducts testing to enhance performance.
- Works on projects as assigned; assists in supporting the efforts of technical support staff in the performance of assigned projects.
- Implements and documents processes and procedures to ensure compliance with standard business practices. Assists in the implementation of training tools and documentation.
- Provides basic technical consultation on current and proposed systems to other organizations and clients.
- Performs routine repairs, maintenance and upgrades of existing systems using solutions in accordance with standard operating procedures. Investigates and resolves matters of significance.