DXC technologys hiring freshers|6LPA|any bachelors degree&MCA |banglore/karnaataka.
DXC technologys has announced a job notification for freshers for the specification of system engineer role in bangalore, india from any bachelors degree&MCA from any stream. Intrested candidates can go through the complete details regarding the job details.
DXC technology recruitment :
- Company – DXC technolgys
- Role – system engineer
- Salary – 6LPA
- Location – banglore, india
- Experience – 0-2 years
- Batch – 2022 /2021 /2020 /2019 /2018
- Qualification – B.E /B.Tech /M.E /M.Tech /MCA /MSC /BCA /BSC /MCA(any bachelors degree /MCA)
- Industry – IT
- Type – full time
Role and responsibilities :
- Assists in the design of, and develops integrated solutions in accordance with, corporate standards and products.
- Provides basic technical support to customers by handling systems-related issues; may provide on-call technical support telephonically and/or electronically.
- Assists in the analysis and resolves basic program support deficiencies and conducts testing to enhance performance.
- Works on projects as assigned; assists in supporting the efforts of technical support staff in the performance of assigned projects.
- Implements and documents processes and procedures to ensure compliance with standard business practices. Assists in the implementation of training tools and documentation.
- Provides basic technical consultation on current and proposed systems to other organizations and clients.
- Performs routine repairs, maintenance and upgrades of existing systems using solutions in accordance with standard operating procedures. Investigates and resolves matters of significance.
ALSO APPLY FOR :
- Genpact recruitment for freshers 2023|management trainee|6.5LP|apply soon
- Wipro off-campus drive 2023|test engineer|4.5LPA|apply soon
- Vedantu recruitment 2023|intern|25KPM|apply soon
- Philips recruitment 2023|test engineer|8.5LPA|apply soon
- Ness digital engineering fresher jobs|software engineer|5LPA|apply soon
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering, computer engineering, computer science, management information systems, systems engineering or related field preferred
- Three or more years of experience in systems engineering, software engineering, operating systems programming, or naval architecture.
- Experience working with computer hardware, operating system software and desktop applications with a specific concentration in one or more areas
- Experience working with one or more structured programming languages
- Experience working with hardware or software design methods and processes
- Experience working with design principles and applications
- Basic analytical and creative problem solving skills for creation and testing of software systems
- Basic organization skills to balance and prioritize work
- Basic communication skills to provide systems diagnoses and resolution for current systems
- Basic interpersonal skills to interact with customers, senior level personnel, and team members
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to integrate hardware and software systems
JOIN OUR OFFICIAL TELEGRAM GROUP & WHATS APP GROUP FOR MORE JOB UPDATES :
Click on APPLY HERE to apply :