Ericsson hiring freshers 2022|associate software engineer|5LPA|2022/21/20/19/18/17|any bachelors degree/masters degree|apply soon
Ericsson recruitment 2022 :
- Company – Ericsson
- Role – associate software engineer
- Salary – 5 LPA
- Location – gurgaon, haryana, india
- Experience – 0-2 years
- Batch – 2022/2021/2020/2019/2018/2017
- Qualification – bachelors degree/masters degree
- Industry – IT
- Develop and Test High Quality deployment procedures & strategy for Telecom Products, for Live production environment
- Perform scripting activities to automate the product installation/upgrade and test activities.
- Trouble report handing and Create test set-ups.
- Product documentation update
- Perform Trouble Shooting and Customer Support
- Drive Continuous Improvements of Products and Processes
- Coding and Unit test (CUT) using the defined technologies.
- Generate detailed unit test cases and perform unit testing
- Testing (for own code and for Function testing)
- Adhere and follow all the design processes laid down by the unit where design project is undertaken. The processes are such as Agile development, Test driven development, peer reviews, risk-based testing, pair programming etc.
- Fix trouble reports (TRs) or bugs
- Documentation related to R&D project activities (like QSMs, Technical Evaluation report, Modeling, Test specs, Review docs etc.)
- Participate in peer reviews and other inspection activities.
Skills required :
- Should have very good automation experience in scripting languages
- Application-level Automation: Python
- Should have hands on experience in Linux/Unix system administration.
- Hands-on admin experience on container architecture and cloud technology.
- docker image creation, Kubernetes and HELM (chart creation, Deployment Management).
- Hands on experience on private cloud (OpenStack) will be plus and hands on experience in any public cloud platform (AWS or Google Cloud) will be plus.
- Experience on Virtualization (Vmware/KVM), Hypervisor (ESXi) and Scripting experience on Core JAVA will be plus with good in Python!
ALSO APPLY FOR :
- Wipro off-campus drive 2023|test engineer|4.5LPA|apply soon
- Vedantu recruitment 2023|intern|25KPM|apply soon
- Philips recruitment 2023|test engineer|8.5LPA|apply soon
- Ness digital engineering fresher jobs|software engineer|5LPA|apply soon
- Flipkart career recruitment 2024|intern|25KPM|apply soon
- Teradata fresher jobs 2023|trainee|6LPA|apply soon
- Thryve digital recruitment 2023|process trainee|5LPA|apply soon
Other skills :
- Experience of working in an Agile environment will be a plus, Coach/lead team members and Business used cases in Agile frameworks with program/project.
- Product Development experience (R&D) on above skill would be plus
- Should have very good analytical and problem-solving skills and manage each project’s scope and timeline.
- Facilitating Scrum events (Sprint, daily standups, retrospective meetings, other meetings) as needed. Also, Facilitate internal communication and effective collaboration!
- Be the point of contact for external communications (e.g. from customers or stakeholders). Work with /as product owners, Program to handle backlogs and new requests.
- Resolve conflicts and remove obstacles that occur to the developers’ progress. Ensure deliverables are up to quality standards at the end of each sprint
- Keeping the organization, particularly the project’s stakeholders, up to date on the progress of the scrum team’s projects.
JOIN OUR OFFICIAL TELEGRAM GROUP FOR MORE JOB UPDATES :
FOR MORE DETAILS AND APPLY HERE :