Ericsson hiring freshers |software developer |2022 /2021/2020 /2019 /2018 /2017 |7.5LPA |apply now.
Ericsson has announced a job notification for freshers for the specification of software developer in tamilnadu, chennai, india, from 2022 /2021 /2020 /2019 /2018 /2017 batches are eligible from any stream. Intrested candidates can read more below.
Take a first step towards your dream career.
About company :
- Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson, commonly known as Ericsson, is a Swedish multinational networking and telecommunications company headquartered in Stockholm.
About role :
- Software engineers design, develop, and test software and applications for computers. The main duties and responsibilities of software engineers include directing and participating in programming activities, monitoring, and evaluating system performance, and designing and implementing new programs and features.
Ericsson recruitment :
- Company : Ericsson
- Role : software developer
- Salary : 7.5LPA
- Location : chennai, tamilnadu, india
- Experience : 0-2 years
- Batch : 2022 /2021 /2020 /2019 /2018 /2017
- Qualification : bachelors degree
- Type : full time
- Industry : IT
Eligiblity criteria :
- Master’s or Bachelor´s Degree in Software Engineering or Computer Science.
- You shall have good knowledge and experience within Java and Python or Shell scripting. You shall have good knowledge in Software development environment and tools like Eclipse, Git, Gerrit, Maven, Jenkins etc.
Skills required :
- Team player and quick learner
- Good Communication- Verbal and Non Verbal skills
- You shall have knowledge of principles in cloud native architectures and its tools, Kubernetes, helm and docker
- You shall have experience in working according to agile principles. We see that you show inter-personal skills, are flexible and willing to adapt & respond to change.
- We see you being creative and like to find new ideas and solutions and that you have a positive and inspiring approach and mind set in your everyday work. We work in a global environment which means English skills are a must, and a second additional language is meriting.
What you will do :
- Develop, test and automate high quality products!
- Perform trouble shooting as needed!
- Accountable for test coverage of affected components and functional areas and participate in review of artefacts.
- Carry out needed documentation and progress report to stakeholders and work with Agile/Lean Methods.