EY recruitment for freshers any graduate /post graduate /8.5LPA/workfrom home.
EY recruitment for freshers for the role of data analyst in kochi from any graduate/post graduate from any stream. Interested candidates can go through the complete details regarding the job.
Take a first step towards your dream career.
About company :
- Ernst & Young Global Limited, trade name EY, is a multinational professional services partnership headquartered in London, England. EY is one of the largest professional services networks in the world. Along with Deloitte, KPMG and PricewaterhouseCoopers, it is considered one of the Big Four accounting firms.
What we are looking for :
- A BI developer who can manage multiple demands efficiently and effectively, with excellent skills in Power BI and SQL. Effective communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to recognize cultural differences and working in global virtual team.
EY recruitment :
- Company : EY
- Role : data analyst
- Salary : 8.5LPA
- Location :kochi
- Experience : freshers
- Batch : any graduate/post graduate
- Qualification : any stream
- Industry :IT
- Type : full time
Proffered Skills :
- Designing, developing and maintaining business intelligence solutions (e.g. reporting tools)
- Crafting and executing queries upon request for data
- Presenting information through reports and visualization
- Translate business needs to technical specifications
- Maintain and support data analytics platforms
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, PowerBi and PowerAutomate would be a plus
- Analytical and an excellent communicator, having an eye for business and problem-solving aptitude.
- Solid understanding of the latest Data Modelling techniques and tools
- Evaluate and improve existing BI systems
- Collaborate with globals teams to integrate systems
- Develop and execute database queries and conduct analyses
- Create visualizations and reports for requested projects
- Develop and update technical documentation
- Maintaining the integrity of the information in the reports being produced and other relevant applications
- Understand the agreed SLAs and deliver reporting activities
- Excellent English language skills (verbal and written)
- Good working knowledge and awareness of different cultures and working practices across regions
- Support the development and maintenance of accurate reports to be consumed by senior leaders
- Interact with Global and local stakeholders, understand their needs to service them optimally
- Facilitate efficient and error-free reporting – using SQL and Power BI
- Identify and drive resolution of gaps in data reporting
- Identify and implement reporting process improvements
Roles and responsibilities :
- We are looking for a SQL Developer to create and manage analytics solutions that turn data into knowledge.
- In this role, one should have a background in data and business analysis, hands-on experience working with the leading BI skills – Azure Dev Ops (TFS online), SQL Server and Power BI.