Ford fresher jobs 2022|junior engineer|2022/21/20/19/18|chennai, tamilnadu, india
About company :
- Ford Motor Company is an American multinational automobile manufacturer headquartered in Dearborn, Michigan, United States. It was founded by Henry Ford and incorporated on June 16, 1903. The company sells automobiles and commercial vehicles under the Ford brand, and luxury cars under its Lincoln luxury brand.
Ford recruitment 2022 :
- Company – ford
- Role – junior engineer
- Salary – 5.5LPA
- Location – chennai, tamilnadu, india
- Experience – 0-2 years
- Batch – 2022 /2021 /2020 /2019 /2018
- Qualification – bachelors degree
- Industry – IT
Job description :
- Work in a large team to deliver analysis results in CAE / do data analysis for a multitude of vehicle programs across different regions.
- Ability to mesh sheet metal, casting and plastic parts
- Ability to do a basic analysis.
- Responsible for all documentation of all work and preparation of ‘lessons learnt’ documentation to provide benchmark knowledge for future work on other programs.
- Execute as well as check the progress of the projects, and suggest alternatives whenever required to make sure the delivery milestones are met, with the appropriate quality and cost
- Managing master data, including creation, updates, and deletion.
- Provide quality assurance of imported data, working with quality assurance analysts if necessary.
- Commissioning and decommissioning of data sets.
ALSO APPLY FOR THESE :
- Cyient hr intern 2023|20KPM|hyderabad|apply soon
- Cyient recruitment 2023|software developer|7.5LPA|pune|apply soon
- Iqvia recruitment 2023|associate QA analyst|6LPA|bengaluru|apply soon
- Unitedlex recruitment 2023|associate|WFH|9LPA|apply soon
- Siemens career recruitment 2023|software developer(linux) |6LPA|apply soon
Skills required :
- Exposure to Automotive Industry and Awareness to latest Trends in automobile business
- Exposure to CAE tools (Ansa/Hypermesh)
- Exposure to CAE solvers (Nastran, Ls-Dyna, Optistruct, Abaqus)
- knowledge of vehicle systems and sub-systems.
- Awareness of PLM tools (Teamcenter)
- Knowledge of engineering quality tools: FMEAs, Six Sigma etc.
- Knowledge of applied systems engineering, Six Sigma methodologies
JOIN OUR OFFICIAL TELEGRAM GROUP FOR MORE JOB UPDATES :
FOR MORE DETAILS AND APPLY HERE :