Genpact recruitment for freshers for the role of process associate in new Delhi /Hyderabad /Bengaluru from any gradute from any stream. Intrested candidates can go through the complete details regarding the job.
Take a first step towards your dream career.
About company :
- Genpact is a global professional services firm focused on delivering digital transformation for our clients, putting digital and data to work to create competitive advantage. We do this by integrating lean principles, design thinking, analytics and digital technologies with our domain and industry expertise to deliver disruptive business outcomes – an approach we call Lean DigitalSM.
About role :
- A customer service associate manages customer concerns with the objective of maintaining positive customer relationships with an organization. They interact directly with customers to listen to concerns, resolve problems, and recommend products and services according to the needs of each individual.
Genpact recruitment :
- Company : genpact
- Role : process associate
- Salary :3LPA
- Experience : freshers
- Location : hyderabad /bengaluru /delhi
- Batch : any graduate
- Qualification : any stream
- Industry : IT
- Provide resolution to maintain standards of quality
- Recognize trends and patterns and raise issues timely.
- Provide insights to help improve the support to the users
- Maintain a thorough understanding of process and policies.
- Provide excellent customer service to our customers
Minimum qualification :
- Any Graduate (PG an added advantage)
- Freshers are eligible.
- Should be able to speak in Hindi language and also should be excellent in English communication skills.
- Effective probing skills and analyzing / understanding skills
- Problem solving skills with customer centric approach.
- Must be able to work on a flexible schedule (including weekend shift work).
What you will do :
- With a start-up spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands and we have fun doing it. Now, we are calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us. We are inviting applications for the role of Process Associate, Non-Voice Customer Care Were looking for someone with strong work ethic, and the ability to work well both independently and within the context of a larger team-oriented environment. Self-starting, intellectually curious and creative individual comfortable operating in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.