Genpact Recruitment 2022|BTECH, BCA, MCA, BSc/MSc, MBA|Apply Now before the deadline.
Genpact hiring for Business Analyst candidates can check the job requirements and eligibility. Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, age, national origin, or citizenship status, For more job updates join us on telegram to get instant job notifications.
Genpact Hiring 2022:
|Education||BTECH, BCA, MCA, BSc/MSc, MBA|
|Dead Line||18th Sep 2022|
- Develop robust spreadsheet models with clearly defined inputs, calculations, and final output.
- Strive for Customer Delight every time and minimize/eliminate scope for Customer Dissatisfaction
- Collaborates with clients and team in the design and development of reporting solutions using Excel and VBA.
- Develops, validates and executes queries, develops complex reports and performs data analysis that answers business questions for our customers.
- Makes recommendations based on data extracted, suggest or ideate compelling visuals that cater to the needs of customers
- Turns data into actionable information through reporting solutions.
- Utilize VBA in new and existing Excel-based tools to automate recurring work processes.
- Provide documentation including data flow mapping for new and existing spreadsheet models.
- Develop automated and reusable routines for extracting information from client data sources.
- Create data visualizations that communicate information effectively
- Troubleshoots technical details / issues and conduct RCA (Root Cause Analysis) in case of any failure or quality issue leading to impact client metrics
- Exhibit willingness to provide support by mentoring another analyst
- Buddy QC and eye to detail checks to identify the potential failure mode
- Participation in team activity/Meetings
- Self-Development: Undergo self-development training modules Attending Training Programs (Soft Skill / Technical) and continuous improvement Initiatives resulting in significant productivity gains Automation and Standardization of reports for self and Team members
- BE/B- Tech, BCA, MCA, BSc/MSc, MBA
- Preferred Qualifications/Skills
- Personal drive and positive work ethic to deliver results within tight deadlines and in demanding situations
- Flexibility to adapt to a variety of engagement types, working hours and work environments, and locations
- Able to conduct calls and clearly communicate with clients on challenges, understanding the requirements, etc.
- Superb communication and negotiation skills