Genpact recruitment 2022|business analyst|6.5LPA|any bachelors degree|any graduation|apply soon
Genpact recruitment for freshers 2022|business analyst in hyderabad, India from any bachelors degree and any graduate are eligibile. Intrested candidates can go through the complete details regarding the job details.
About company :
- Genpact is an American professional services firm legally domiciled in Bermuda with its headquarters in New York City, New York. The company currently employs more than 100,000 people and provides services to clients in over 30 countries worldwide.
Genpact recruitment 2022 :
- Company – genpact
- Role – business analyst
- Salary – 6.5LPA
- Location – pan india
- Experience – 0-2 years
- Batch – 2022 /2021 /2020 /2019 /2018 /2017
- Qualification – ANY bachelors degree
- Type – full time
- Fully responsible for all master data objects in respective scope of materials, sales organization and pricing. Their customer and Vendor and need to be added based on their role.
- Execute day to day Master data management activities
- Act as the SME in the Master data management activities
- Train and mentor other team members to ensure seamless delivery
- Ensure data quality for deliverable is met and all metrics adhered
- Ensure master data integrity between modules & systems at efficient quality and accuracy, Coordinate, Analyse and facilitate resolution of issues
- Assist & Train resources involved in the data collection process, Develop procedure/business rules for data collection
- Perform Regression Testing or Change Request Testing, Generate & Analyse regular reports: statistics of MD Maintenance (e.g. no. of errors, lead time violation, etc) & Data Quality Key performance indicators.
- Support the business unit team for expediting the master-data creation of fast track projects.
- Ensure SLA (Service Level Agreements) for lead times and data quality are fully met
- Highlight lesson learned on frequent issues, Support regular Master Data Health Check & Audit Trail validation.
- Propose opportunities for improvement of Master Data Quality
- Ensuring consistent Data & Data structure within SAP of Material Master Data / Customer master/ Vendor Master / Pricing master
- Leading Master data management processes related to the creation, maintenance, and quality of all master and reference data
- Owning the data requirements for the implementation and turnovers to external teams
- Maintenance and completeness check for all Material Master Data in co-ordination with CD team, Marketing, Sales, Customer Service, Finance and Demand Planning.
- Serving as the strategic point of reference for data within business as principal voice of contact for data quality
- Training & Onboarding of pertinent teams.
- Guiding and leading cross-functional teams in implementation of data
Analysing and reporting metrics of master data to reduce customer data issues and improved customer data quality in order to ensure that teams follow and support customer data governance policies
- Developing and improving business processes through tools, metrics to enable decision making
Good analytical skills, propose process improvement plans
- Quality improvement is expected Knowledge on SAP ERPs and workflow systems.
ALSO APPLY FOR :
- Wipro recruitment 2023-2018|automation engineer|5LPA|apply soon
- Pearson offcampus drive 2023 – 2020|project coordinator|apply soon
- Commonwealth bank recruitment 2023-2018 |8LPA|apply soon
- Unisys recruitment 2023-2018|7.25LPA|apply soon
- Paytm career recruitment 2024-2020|35kPM|apply soon
- EY hiring 2022 | Associate Software Engineer
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong financial analytical skills and problem-solving skills.
- Proven work experience as a Sr Team member, Subject matter Expert or Associate business analyst
- Effective communicate in writing and verbally to client.
- Experience in balancing customer facing role and work assessments.
- Self-starter and have analytical, problem solving skills Preferred qualifications/Skills
- Overall candidate should have problem solving, macro-level research and analytics approach and good in numbers.
- Good people and customer handling skills
- Strong knowledge of SAP MD & SD module
- Effective communication and interpersonal skill.
JOIN OUR OFFICIAL TELEGRAM GROUP & WHATS APP GROUP FOR MORE JOB UPDATES :
Apply for genpact business analyst role :