Genpact recruitment for freshers 2023|automation engineer|6LPA|hyderabad, telangana, india|2023/22/21/20/19/18/17|bachelors degree /masters degree|apply soon
- Provide technical direction by setting priorities and providing a vision for the automation team.
- Must have Tool Knowledge: TestNG, Cucumber, Spec Flow, NUnit, XUnit, Webdriver IO, Jasmine, Cypress, Karate,
- Good to Have Tool Knowledge: Appium, Sauce Labs, Zephyr, New Relic, AppDynamics, SonarQube, Kafka
- Provide technical guidance and expertise to team members, colleagues and/or customers
- Train and mentor Automation Engineer on proper selection, design and implementation of various Test Automation Frameworks, Tools and Strategies.
- Contribute in In-sprint automation and responsible for
- Functional/Product testing front to back across technology stack
- Standardization of automation process
- Tools assessment and reusability evaluation
- Lead Automation Engineer team to create the test automation solutions/strategy for the projects
- Works collaboratively with cross functional teams to understand project objectives, gather automation requirements, design automated tests, troubleshoot issues, and implement scalable test automation solutions.
- Identify areas for improved testing efficiencies, test automation and implementation of automated test solution.
- Drives the research, evaluation and implementation of automated testing tools and utilities
- Assistance in planning for test environment and test data needed to execute testing
- Tracking of test execution, ownership of defect management, reporting of test results, identification and escalation of risks/issues
- Providing orientation of Standard Testing Practices to all testers
- Regression Test optimization
- Participate in client meetings to discuss and agree on automation testing approach and follow it up in new automation test opportunities.
- Have a proactive and good work relationship with other team members.
- Partner with Technology Development to help reproduce and diagnose issues
- Identify and recommend new tools and creative solutions to increase test performance and efficiency
- Capture quality metrics and Reporting
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related STEM field
- Ability to coordinate and execute on multiple simultaneous projects
- Excellent analytical skills, an affinity for problem solving, and the ability to understand complex relationships between product functionality and requirements
- Work closely on the deadlines of the project
- Ensure the team is focusing on automation along with manual testing.
- Have team meetings at appropriate time to understand & review the current risks and motivate team to resolve the same.
- Keep raising the bar and standards of all the quality processes with every project.
- Set processes for test plan reviews and ensure that that test plans get reviewed by all stakeholders.
- Push team continuously to innovate.
- Review test strategies and see that all the various kinds of testing like unit, functional, performance, stress, acceptance etc. are getting covered.
Preffered Qualification :
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, organizational skills, and attention to detail
- Experience with common software testing tools TestNG, Cucumber, SpecFlow, NUnit, XUnit, WebdriverIO, Jasmine, Cypress, Karate, Appium, Taurus, Sauce Labs, Zephyr, New Relic, AppDynamics, SonarQube, Kafka
JOIN OUR OFFICIAL TELEGRAM GROUP FOR MORE JOB UPDATES :
FOR MORE DETAILS AND APPLY HERE :