Genpact recruitment for freshers |5.5LPA |2022/2021 /2020 /2019 /2018 /2017|any degree |DG business analyst |apply now.
Genpact recruitment for freshers for the role of DG business analyst from 2022 /2021 /2020 /2019 /2018 /2017 batches are eligible from any stream.intrested candidates can go through the complete details regarding the job.
Take a first step towards your dream career.
About company :
- Genpact is a IT service management company which is headquartered in New York, United States. NV Tyagarajan is the CEO of the firm, since the year 2011 which was founded by Pramod Bhasin in 1997. According to the report generated in the year 2021 is 371 crores USD (2021). In this organization around 1,09,600+ employs are working.
About role :
- In this role, you will be responsible for developing and executing approaches to analyze Shopper and Customer level purchase information and Point of Sales Data. Responsibilities. Has sound Statistical knowledge and its application to solve real time business problems.
Genpact recruitment :
- Company : genpact
- Role : DG Business analyst
- Salary : 5.5LPA
- Location : hyderabad, India
- Experience : 0-2 years
- Qualification : any degree
- Batch : 2022 /2021 /2020 /2019 /2018 /2017
- Industry : IT
- Type : full time
- Any graduate degree or equivalent with a strong academic record
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Hands-on experience in using MS Excel and MS Word
- Detail-oriented, exceptionally organized, has an ability to multitask and manage multiple tasks, thrives in a fast-paced, and deadline-oriented environment
- Strong data handling, data entry, time management skills with ability to organize and prioritize jobs
- Demonstrate systematic and methodical approach to work
- Must work well in a team environment, be self-motivated, and demonstrate ability to successfully collaborate with various team across the company.
- Professional demeanor; comfortable presenting to and interacting directly with clients.
- Domain knowledge or experience in online/digital marketing operations, preferably mass marketing operations or programmatic advertisement operations, across one or more of the following:
- Building Media Plans and Obtaining Avails.
- Order Management – Order Entry, Order Review and Approval, Order Execution and Fulfillment
- Campaign Execution and Campaign Optimization
- Campaign Reporting
- Invoicing and Billing
- Experience in one or more of the following tools would be an added advantage but would not be a limitation –
- Salesforce (SFDC)
- Zendesk, Jotform
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Ad Network like Megaphone and Triton, Ad Platform like Gimbal
Roleand responsibility :
- As a Digital Project Coordinator/Account Coordinator, you will be responsible for executing campaign activities across a wide range of platforms for several assigned markets.
- This role is focused on post sales fulfillment from digital order entry, working with sales teams to gather assets and work with fulfillment teams to launch and run campaigns across a wide range of platforms including display, email, social, SEM, SEO and more.
- Responsibilities also include to make sure campaigns are running properly and delivering based on client objectives.
- Operations: Work on assigned responsibilities and ensuring accurate and timely completion of jobs in executing Programmatic
- Advertisement Operations (AdOps) for clients, across one or more of the following activities:
- Order Entry, Execution and Fulfilment: Review all orders to check if they have been coded correctly for various billing and fulfillment systems.
- Make any necessary changes or fixes to the orders and then ready them for approval.
- Maintain working knowledge of digital inventory: Understand the current and projected sellout levels of the Ad platform (Homepage Takeovers, Streaming, Podcasts, Display, Sponsorships, and more).
- Campaign execution & Fulfillment: Manage online advertising campaigns using Google Ad Manager, Triton Ad Platform, Amperwave, and other ad serving platforms.
- Billing & Invoicing: Assist with ongoing and month end campaign/order reconciliation to verify delivery against monthly billing amount.