Google off-campus drive for freshers 2022|Network Engineer|15LPA|B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA/BCA|banglore.
Google has announced a job notification for freshers for the specification of network engineer in bangalore. For more details read more below. click on APPLY HERE to apply.
About google :
- Google LLC is an American multinational technology company that focuses on search engine technology, online advertising, cloud computing, computer software, quantum computing, e-commerce, artificial intelligence, and consumer electronics.
About role :
- Network Engineers primarily handle installing, configuring, and supporting firewalls to ensure network security. They are also responsible for procuring equipment like routers or switches, which provides the best possible efficiency in an office’s IT infrastructure.
Google recruitment 2022 :
- Company : google
- Role : network engineer
- Salary : 15LPA
- Experience : freshers
- Batch : 2022
- Qualification : B.E /B.Tech /M.E /M.Tech /MCA /BCA
- Type : full time
- Industry : IT
- Master’s degree in a technical discipline or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with operating enterprise class routers and switches.
Preffered Qualification :
- Experience with network hardware (routers, switches) architectures, including backplane and ASIC functionality and distributed architectures.
- Experience with Python or other scripting language.
- Knowledge of networking and application protocols like Ethernet, Wi-Fi, TCP/IP, and HTTP.
- Familiarity with concepts of OpenFlow and software defined networking.
- Participate in rotating on-call or interrupts schedule with other members of the team, including weekends. Support multi-vendor, open flow SDN-based IPv4/v6 network, including both wired and wireless connectivity.
- Identify, define, and update operational requirements to adopt technology into operations in collaboration with Engineering, Architecture, and Developers.
- Identify network operational and implementation issues and determine/recommend appropriate solutions in partnership with Engineering, Operations, Deployment, and Developers.
- Create, maintain, and review operational and deployment best practices across teams.
- Drive efficiencies through automation and perform code reviews.