Google recruitment for freshers for the role of IT support engineer role, in Hyderabad, Bangalore from Diplomo/Bachelor degree from 2022/2021/2020/2019/2018 batches are eligible, from any stream,if you are eligible for this and if you are interested in this you can go through the complete details regarding the job role, salary, location,experience, skills required and eligibility criteria etc. Take a first step towards your dream career.
About company :
- Google is an American multinational technology company that focuses on artificial intelligence, search engine technology, online advertising, cloud computing, computer software, quantum computing, e-commerce, and consumer electronics.
About role :
- IT Support Engineer role has to be responsible for taking offer application and technical support to the users.
Google recruitment :
- Company : google
- Role : IT support engineer
- Salary : 8.5LPA
- Location : banglore, hyderabad
- Experience : 0-2 years
- Batch : 2022 /2021/2020/2019/2018
- Qualification : diploma or bachelor degree from any stream
- Industry : IT
- Type : full time
- Last date : 30 june 2022
Eligiblity criteria :
- diploma or bachelor degree from 2022/2021/2020/2019/2018 batches are eligible from any stream
- Experience troubleshooting in a Linux, Mac OS, or Windows networked environment, supporting desktops/laptops, phone systems, video conference, and/or various wireless devices.
- Experience in a customer service, client-facing, and/or help desk role.
Proffered Qualification :
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant STEM field (e.g., Information Systems, Information Technology, Applied Networking, System Administration).
- Completion of a relevant technical certification (e.g., Google Career Certificate – Google IT Support Certificate or other comparable certifications.)
- Experience working in deploying and supporting desktops/laptops, phone systems, video conferencing, and various wireless devices.
- Ability to adjust quickly to changing priorities and make quick decisions with limited information.
- Effective organizational, communication, leadership, and teamwork/collaboration skills.
- Passion for new technology and commitment to learning new skills.
- Provide support across all channels, including chat, email, phone, video, in-person, etc. (amount of time dedicated to each will vary based on operational needs).
- Troubleshoot across Google’s corporate IT resources, applications, and various operating systems, including Linux, Mac OS, Windows, Chrome OS, and mobile platforms.
- Assist Googlers with resolving software, hardware, and networking issues.
- Collaborate and share knowledge across the team and other Googlers. Contribute to various initiatives, including process improvement and documentation efforts to enhance the user experience.
- Support various services such as video conferencing, remote access, new internal products, and mobile technology.
Join our official telegram and Instagram for more job updates :