Groww fresher jobs 2022|2022/21/20/19/18|BCom/BBA/BBM/BA/B.Sc/ MBA/PGDM|customer service executive|3.5LPA|pan india
About company :
- Groww is India’s fastest growing investment platform. Our long-term vision to become the trusted money partner of ~100M Indians with core products in investment & banking. Groww was founded in 2016 by alums from Flipkart, ICICI, IITB, IITD, BITs Pilani and is, backed by marquee investors like Tiger Global, Sequoia Capital, Ribbit Captial, and Y Combinator.
Groww recruitment :
- Company – groww
- Role – customer service executive
- Salary – 3.5LPA
- Location – pan india
- Experience – 0-2 years
- Batch – 2022 /2021 /2020 /2019 /2018 /2017
- Qualification -BCom, BBA, BBM, BA, B.Sc, MBA/ PGDM
- Type – full time
Job description :
- Eagerness to learn about the company’s products and their capabilities.
- Develops customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty, ultimately improving customer lifetime value and reducing churn.
- Technical aptitude and the ability to understand and explain complex concepts in simple terms.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
- Knowledge of other regional languages is helpful if the company works within the country.
ALSO APPLY FOR THESE :
- Amazon permnt work from home|10+2 any graduate/pg|jssc.in|apply soon
- Loop Hiring Data Analyst 2023 Registration Open apply here
- Datavail recruitment drive for freshers 2023|trainee quality analyst|upto 8LPA|apply soon
- RAYTHEON TECHNOLOGIES HIRING|lead engineer|hyderabad|apply soon
- Technip energies recruitment drive 2023|diplomatrainee|35kPM|apply soon
- Provide technical support and ad-hoc training to customers who use the company’s product, replying to inbound queries.
- Ensure customers remain satisfied with the product by educating them about functional capabilities and possible upgrades.
- Aid with the development and improvement of the product by gathering feedback to identify recurring issues and addressing these with the product manager.
- Maintain excellent service standards, going above and beyond to ensure customer satisfaction and retention Preferred.
Eligiblity criteria :
- Undergraduate courses (BCom, BBA, BBM, BA, B.Sc, MBA/ PGDM).
- 50% cutoff – 10th, 12th and Graduation.
- No backlogs and Gap years during education
- Must be fluent in English and Hindi
JOIN OUR OFFICIAL TELEGRAM GROUP FOR MORE JOB UPDATES :
FOR MORE DETAILS AND APPLY HERE :