HCL recruitment for freshers for the role of product support in hyderabad /secunderabad from 2022 /2021 /2020 /2019 /2018 /2017 batches are eligible from any stream. Intrested candidates can go through the complete details regarding the job.
Take a first step towards your dream career
About company :
- HCL Technologies is an Indian multinational information technology services and consulting company headquartered in Noida. It is a subsidiary of HCL Enterprise. Originally a research and development division of HCL, it emerged as an independent company in 1991 when HCL entered into the software services business
About role :
- They assist new and existing customers by explaining features, clarifying operating instructions, and providing troubleshooting tips
HCL recruitment :
- Company : HCL
- Role : product support
- Salary : 4.75LPA
- Location : hyderabad /secunderabad
- Experience : 0-2 years
- Batch : 2022 /2021 /2020 /2019 /2018 /2017
- Qualification : any graduate from any stream
- Industry : IT
Preferred skills :
- Ad operations
- Digital marketing
- Google ads
- Add optimization
Join our official telegram group for more job updates IT /non IT /work from home job update : click here
Skills required :
- Familiarity with ad operations, ad optimization and monetization tools.
- Using tools for debugging.
- Basic understanding of Digital Marketing / work experience in digital marketing is preferred.
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Previous experience in E-mail and Chat support.
- Ability to work on complex troubleshooting scenarios under stringent deadlines.
- Willingness to work in a 24/7 environment
- Positive frame of mind, open to feedback and must be able to perform under pressure
- Preferred experience in ad serving platforms (DFA, Sizmek, Ad Tech, Adobe, Zedo, Omniture, DFP, etc)
- Previous experience in tech-support or tools/applications development domains will be an advantage
- Experience in Digital Marketing and Campaign Management is an advantage but not a must have.
- Prior experience in any Google process is an added advantage.
- Freshers with good knowledge in HTML, CSS and JS can apply.
- Troubleshoot and resolve complex Ad Serving issues for high-end clients like Financial Times, eBay, The Guardian, CBS, etc.
- Provide e-mail and chat support for issues raised by publishers. Issues can be related to ad serving/ reporting/ ad delivery/ page implementation /creative development.
- Work along with publishers on accounts to enable features and to resolve UI related issues.
- Able to work independently and efficiently to meet defined SLA.
- To consistently meet or exceed all agreed quality parameters as defined for the process.