HCL recruitment for freshers |S/W engineer|6LPA|B. Tech..| 2022/2021/2020/2019/2018/2017|noida |apply job now.
HCL recruitment for freshers for the role of software engineer in noida from 2022 /2021 /2020 /2019 /2018 /2017 batches are eligible from B. Tech any stream. Intrested candidates can go through the complete details regarding the job details.
Take a first step towards your dream career.
About HCL :
- HCL Technologies is an Indian multinational information technology services and consulting company headquartered in Noida. It is a subsidiary of HCL Enterprise. Originally a research and development division of HCL, it emerged as an independent company in 1991 when HCL entered into the software services business.
About role :
- Software engineers focus on applying the principles of engineering to software development. Their role includes analyzing and modifying existing software as well as designing, constructing and testing end-user applications that meet user needs.
HCL recruitment 2022 :
- Company : HCL
- Role : software engineer
- Salary : 6LPA
- Location : noida
- Experience : 0-2years
- Batch : 2022 /2021 /2020 /2019 /2018 /2017
- Qualification : B.Tech
- Type : full time
- Industry : IT
Skills required :
- Vulnerability &Compliance
Role and responsibilities :
- To contribute primarily to basic operational execution of cyber security program functions which aims at testing the operational effectiveness and readiness of the first line of defense and analyse the design and operating effectiveness of controls for various InfoSec programs like SSAE16, ISMS through internal audits
- Serving as a subject matter expert within your function and prepare metrics reports, perform scribe responsibilities, schedule static and dynamic vulnerability scans and respond to basic procedural incidents and applicable technical advisories and threat intel notifications.
- To assist in program development and facilitate function maturity and coordinate the work with Global Information Technology, Risk and Compliance and other internal stakeholders
- To conduct internal (facility levelorproject level) audits (SOC1, SOC2, ISMS) as per audit calendar and collect required audit evidences and assist in audit closures.
- To execute daily operations of cyber security program functions and analyse operational sustenance and effectiveness of cyber security functions
- To project internal audits for Information Security Management System and prepare audit reports based on findings.