HCL Technologies hiring freshers for the role of product analyst in hyderabad from 2022/21/20/19/18/17 Batches are elgible from any stream, intrested candidates can go through the complete details regarding the job role, location, salary, experience, skills required and eligibility criteria etc.
Take an first step towards your dream career.
About company :
- HCL Technologies is an Indian multinational information technology services and consulting company headquartered in Noida. It is a subsidiary of HCL Enterprise. Originally a research and development division of HCL, it emerged as an independent company in 1991 when HCL entered into the software services business.
About role :
- Product analyst role has to perform market research and analyze market data, identifying consumer behaviors and trends.
HCL recruitment 2022 :
- Company : HCL
- Role : product analyst
- Salary : 4.5LPA
- Experience : freshers
- Location : hyderabad
- Batch : 2022/21/20/19/18/17.
- Qualification : any graduate from any stream
- Industry : IT
- Type : full time
Must have key skills :
- Digital marketing
- Add marketing
Other skills :
- Ad optimisation
- Google ads
- Troubleshoot and resolve complex Ad Serving issues for high-end clients like Financial Times, eBay, The Guardian, CBS, etc.
- Provide e-mail and chat support for issues raised by publishers.
- Issues can be related to ad serving/ reporting/ ad delivery/ page implementation /creative development.
- Work along with publishers on accounts to enable features and to resolve UI related issues.
- Able to work independently and efficiently to meet defined SLA.
- To consistently meet or exceed all agreed quality parameters as defined for the process.
Skills required :
- Familiarity with ad operations, ad optimization and monetization tools.
- Using tools for debugging.
- Basic understanding of Digital Marketing / work experience in digital marketing is preferred.
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Previous experience in E-mail and Chat support.
- Ability to work on complex troubleshooting scenarios under stringent deadlines.
- Willingness to work in a 24/7 environment.
- Positive frame of mind, open to feedback and must be able to perform under pressure.
- Preferred experience in ad serving platforms (DFA, Sizmek, Ad Tech, Adobe, Zedo, Omniture, DFP, etc).
- Previous experience in tech-support or tools/applications development domains will be an advantage
Experience in Digital Marketing and Campaign Management is an advantage but not a must have.
- Prior experience in any google process is an added advantage.
- Freshers with good knowledge in HTML, CSS and JS can apply.
Join our official telegram group :
Join our official Instagram page :
Make sure join our Telegram to get new job updates.