HDFC hiring freshers 2022|6.5LPA|any graduate are eligibile|B.E/B.Tech/BSC/MSC/MBA/M. Tech/MCA|banglore, Mumbai,Delhi|apply soon.
HDFC recruitment for freshers for the specification of data engineer in bangalore, Mumbai, Delhi from any graduate from B. E/B. Tech/BSC/MSC/MBA/M. Tech/MCA from any stream. Intrested candidates can go through the complete details regarding the job details.
Take a first step towards your dream career.
About HDFC :
- HDFC Bank Limited is an Indian banking and financial services company headquartered in Mumbai. It is India’s largest private sector bank by assets and world’s 10th largest bank by market capitalisation as of April 2021.
About role :
- Data engineers work in a variety of settings to build systems that collect, manage, and convert raw data into usable information for data scientists and business analysts to interpret. Their ultimate goal is to make data accessible so that organizations can use it to evaluate and optimize their performance.
HDFC recruitment 2022 :
- Company : HDFC
- Role : data engineer
- Salary : 6.5LPA
- Location : banglore, noida, Mumbai
- Experience : 0-2 years
- Batch : any graduate
- Qualification : B.E/B.Tech/BSC/MSC/MBA/M.Tech/MCA
- Type :full time
- Industry : IT
Skills required :
- Excellent problem solving capabilities with strong fundamentals in computer science
- Strong technical & analytical skills
Hands-on experience in data wrangling (ETL), feature engineering, building and deploying scalable machine learning algorithms
Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of current trends in the field of machine learningdata analytics/business analytics field
Qualification required :
- MCA/MTech/MSc Statistics or Economics/BTech/Bsc/MscMBA or equivalent in Computer science/Statistics or related areas with strong inclination towards machine learning algorithms is preferred
- Experience of 2+ years in role of business analyticst/data analyst/predictive modeling/machine learning.
- Experience of 2+ years in SQL/Python/R in building, maintaining as well as deploying scalable data pipelines analytics based models.
- Exposure to banking preferable
- Major Stakeholders (intra team and cross functional stakeholders, who would need to be interacted with for discharging duties) PolicyCredit Policy
- Fraud Control
- Credit Bureaus
- Third Party Analytics Service Providers
- Information Security
- Sales Team
- Scorecard Building and Modelling
- Data Analysis and Management
- Developing analytical models to assess risk profile of a customer / identifying cross-sell opportunities/fraud control for new and existing customers.
- Performing Estimate probability of default arising out of the scorecards and monitor deviation from expected default rates.
- Extraction Transformation Loading (ETL) of required data from different source systems using multiple channels (Python / SQL )
- Design, implement and continuously expand data pipelines by performing ETL activities
- Gather requirements and business process knowledge in order to transform data as per needs of end users
- Maintain and improve already existing processesMonitor portfolio and identify pockets of opportunity for business growth and risk alerts to control NPAs.
- Communicate these alerts to the respective owners and follow-up for closure
- Formulating data cuts and strategies to assess credit risk for new and existingand existing customers of the Bank.
- Give feedback to stakeholders to improve the usage of the modelsaccordingly.
- Responsible for development and deployment of various scorecards / models for the credit risk / Retail asset products of the Bank within the specified timelines.
- Ensure the deployment also is line with Bank’s strategies so as to gain maximum efficiencies.
- Analyze results, identify patterns and trends in data setsDevelop novel approaches/algorithms in Risk modeling to constantly improve the operational efficacy of current models and its impact to stake holders
- To adopt the latest trends wrt fintech companies by applying the best-in-class financial models, risk strategiesDefining new data collection and analysis processes
- To work on various aspects related to automation of scorecards in Analytics domain.
- Ability to define, review reports and analysisExplore data available within the Banks ecosystem but not used currently to meet the above stated business objectives
- Interest in – and familiarity with data analysis and the ability to ‘slice and dice’ data.
- Reporting / Collaboration with Stakeholders
- Reporting results back to relevant stakeholders
- Commitment to creating high quality reports with a clear focus on analysis that can drive action.
- Present ad-hoc reports as well as evaluate in timely manner
- Creating appropriate documentation that allows stakeholders to understand the steps of data analysis process and duplicate or replicate the analysis if necessary.
- Explore data available within the Banks ecosystem but not used currently to meet the above stated business objectives
Thinking, evolving and making significant changes in the processes, techniques, methods so as to save time, energy and money.
- Any other assignments depending on the needs of the organization