Hexaware mass Hiring for CSE/IT/ECE/EEE/ETC/EIE/ICE: Hexaware is a global provider of IT and business process outsourcing services. The company offers a range of services including application development, digital transformation, cloud services, and more. Hexaware has a strong focus on innovation and frequently invests in emerging technologies such as artificial intelligence, machine learning, and automation. The company has a diverse workforce and is committed to creating a positive and inclusive work environment. Hexaware offers a variety of job opportunities for professionals with expertise in technology and business, including roles in engineering, consulting, project management, and more.
• To work on growing technology concepts in full stack programming
• To be part of growing digital company in the space of Cloudify, Automation and Transform customer experience
• Opportunity to work with varied client accounts and projects thus enabling in enhancement of skills and attributes.
• As a member of our technology teams, you should be passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices.
• Gain deep knowledge in programming languages, program design and development procedures.
• Participate as directed in the complete software development life cycle from requirement gathering to deployment of the product • Design, develop and troubleshoot moderate to complex software applications
• Get associated in development, testing, support of existing/new software applications and solutions
• Undertake any other assignments for which may be allocated to you from time to time
• Cultivate strong working relationships with co-workers
Hexaware Job Overview:
|Hexaware Salary||6 Lakhs per year|
|last Date to apply Hexaware job||8th Jan 2023|
It is generally a good idea for freshers to look for companies that have a strong track record of training and developing their employees. From this perspective, Hexaware could be a good company for freshers to consider. The company has a strong focus on employee development and offers a range of training and learning opportunities to help its employees grow and succeed in their careers. Additionally, Hexaware has a diverse and inclusive work environment and values the contributions of all its employees.
It’s always a good idea to do some research on a company before applying for a job, to get a sense of its culture, values, and work environment. You can visit the company’s website, read employee reviews, and talk to people who work or have worked there to get a better understanding of what it’s like to work at the company. This can help you decide if Hexaware is the right fit for you as a fresher.
Hexaware is not a product-based company. It is a global provider of IT and business process outsourcing services. The company offers a range of services including application development, digital transformation, cloud services, and more. Hexaware works with clients across a variety of industries to help them leverage technology and transform their businesses. The company does not manufacture or sell physical products. Instead, it provides a range of services to its clients to help them achieve their business objectives.