- Requirements Analysis: Analyzing and understanding project requirements.
- Requirements Decomposition: Breaking down requirements into manageable tasks.
- Systems Design: Designing robust and efficient systems.
- Model-Based Development System Design: Implementing system design using model-based development techniques.
- Systems Integration: Integrating various components and subsystems into a cohesive system.
- Systems Validation & Verification: Ensuring the system meets specified requirements and performs as expected.
- Customer Interaction: Collaborating with customers to gather feedback and understand their needs.
- Project Oversight: Monitoring and managing project progress.
- Project Coordination: Coordinating activities among different teams and stakeholders.
- Budget/Schedule Responsibility: Managing project budget and schedule.
YOU MUST HAVE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering.
- Knowledge of the systems development lifecycle.
- Ability to quickly analyze, incorporate, and apply new information and concepts.
- Diverse and global teaming and collaboration.
- Ability to communicate effectively with individuals at all levels in the organization.
- Self-motivated individuals who can work with little supervision and take initiative.
- Ability to adapt to change with ease.
- Strong multitasking skills and ability to manage complex tasks.
- Familiarity with data structures to provide analytical problem-solving.
FOR MORE DETAILS AND APPLY HERE :