HP recruitment for freshers 2022|BCom/BBA/MCOm/MBA/CA|7.8LPA|2022/21/20/19/18/17/16 |banglore |apply soon.
HP recruitment for freshers for the specification of management analyst in bangalore. For more details read more below.
Take a first step towards your dream career.
About HP :
- The Hewlett-Packard Company, commonly shortened to Hewlett-Packard or HP, was an American multinational information technology company headquartered in Palo Alto, California
About role :
- Management Analysts are responsible for conducting and preparing operations manuals to assist the management of an organization in operating more efficiently.
HP recruitment 2022 :
- Company : HP
- Role : management analyst
- Salary : 7.8LPA
- Location : banglore
- Experience : 0-2 years
- Batch : 2022 /2021 /2020 /2019 /2018 /2017 /16
- Qualification : bcom/bba /mcom/mba/ca
- Industry : IT
- Type : full time
Education and Experience Required :
- First level university degree with recommended focus in business or finance.
- Typically 0-2 years of experience in a related field.
Knowledge and Skills :
- Good communication skills (e.g. written, verbal, presentation); mastery in English and local language as well as other languages as required.
- Intermediate knowledge of internal processes and policies.
- Developed understanding of local legal compliance issues.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Good teamwork skills.
- Intermediate time management skills.
Developing project management skills.
- Developing mentoring and coaching skills.
- Analyzes sales data and compiles information for reports (e.g., pipeline forecasting, quality assurance); identifies trends and makes observations.
- Manages day-to-day post-sales order management (e.g., credits, returns) and resolution of customer issues (e.g., specialized product builds, performance reports, data analysis); handles multiple moderately complex customer accounts.
- May mentor non-exempt level team members on day-to-day activities.
- Manages open order (backlog) report issues resolution and reaches out to supply chain or factory to determine source of delay; communicates status and escalates issues as necessary.
- Resolves order management issues for all product lines using specialized subject matter knowledge and analysis; serves as a subject matter expert to other departments (e.g., testing new systems to ensure order management system works correctly).