Hsbc jobs for freshers 2022|software engineer|pune, Maharashtra, india|any degree|2022/21/20/19/18/17|apply soon
About company :
- HSBC Holdings plc is a British multinational universal bank and financial services holding company. It is the largest bank in Europe by total assets ahead of BNP Paribas, with US$2.953 trillion as of December 2021.
Hsbc recruitment :
- Company – hsbc
- Role – Software engineer
- Location – pune, Maharashtra India
- Experience – 0-2 years
- Batch – 2022 /2021 /2020 /2019 /2018 /2017
- Qualification – any degree
- Technical Engineer, works as part of the 24/7 on-call support team.
- Engage quickly in all customer impacting service issues and drive technical investigation and resolution.
- Pursue operational excellence through consolidation, simplification and continuous improvement including but not limited to; monitoring/reporting of service components, automation of recovery processes and identify architectural improvements.
- Understand Business production system service objectives, critical process deadlines, and internal and external reporting needs, to ensure that their requirements and priorities are effectively supported.
- Provide technical support during production incidents to help provide the quickest possible restoration of service. Investigate the root cause and provide/drive service improvements to completion
- Identify and implement improvements to service restoration of Digital services.
- Operational readiness – Liaison with Engineering teams to ensure various Resilience NFRs are addressed and create governance standards for operations runbooks and provide sign offs.
- Mentor, motivate and inspire team members, exercise good judgment, competence and courage in decision making.
- Technical leadership with hands-on work to manager the BAU and Adhoc requests to ensure services are healthy.
- Drive root cause analysis with relevant support teams to understand service performance breaches and mitigate in the future
- Highly motivated with a positive and proactive attitude who can operate without close supervision.
- Exhibit good communication and interpersonal skills to explain difficult technical information to various stakeholders.
- Team player with good project handling skills.
- Good exposure and solid understanding of Web based Application Support in a multi-tier architecture within Banking domain.
- Excellent Analytical and problem solving skills. Experience with business critical server application support will be an advantage
- Expertise in trouble shooting Java/J2EE deployed on any of the industry standard Front end Application Servers such as IBM WAS, IBM WPS, JBoss, Tomcat.
- Excellent hands-on in in any Industry standard Application Performance Monitoring Tool such as App Dynamics, Splunk, BMC Patrol, HP BSM , Dynatrace, Datadog etc..
- Experience in any ticketing Tool e.g. BMC Remedy / GSD / ServiceNow.
- Hands on experience on UNIX. Python based automation is a plus.
- Understanding of Micro-services, REST APIs and integration with Mule Gateway, AnyPoint, PCF.
- Candidates with good understanding of Cloud, Oracle database, LDAP , MQ, TCP/IP Networks, Webservers, Data Centre will be preferred.
JOIN OUR OFFICIAL TELEGRAM GROUP FOR MORE JOB UPDATES :
FOR MORE DETAILS AND APPLY HERE :