IBM hiring freshers for the role of full stack developer in Ahmedabad from 2022 /2021 /2020 /2019 /2018 /2017 batches are eligible From any stream are eligible. Intrested candidates can go through the complete details regarding the job.
Take a first step towards your dream career.
About company :
- Oracle Corporation is an American multinational computer technology corporation headquartered in Austin, Texas. In 2020, Oracle was the third-largest software company in the world by revenue and market capitalization
About role :
- Full Stack Developers are responsible for designing and developing websites and platforms.
Oracle recruitment :
- Company : IBM
- Role : full stack developer
- Salary : 6. 5LPA
- Experience : 0-3 years
- Batch : 2022 /2021 /2020 /2019 /2018 /2017
- Qualification : any graduate from any stream
- Type : full time
- Last : not disclosed
- Ui development
- Software design
- Continuos integration
Skills required :
- Having 0-3 years of exp. in Core Java, J2ee, Jsp, Servlet, REST API.
- Experience in WebSphere Liberty
- Experience in Rest/Soap, maven.
- Experience in SQL, Joins, Triggers (DB2/NoSQL).
- Strong Communication skills
- Excellent debugging skills and familiarity with testing tools
- Ability to collaborate and work independently when required.
- Strong sense of ownership of deliverables
- Coach and mentor junior team members.
- Proven experience in unit testing and test automation practices and frameworks.
- Experience with JIRA, GIT, Bitbucket, Jenkins, Ant, Maven, Continuous Integration
- Any one Database knowledge like Oracle, DB2 etc
- Good to have knowledge: OSGi framework, RTC Plugin development
- Participate in the design and implementation of sophisticated software systems backend.
- Participate in software design and code reviews. Reviews include other Software Engineers and are held to ensure a high level of software quality and to share knowledge with team members.
- Participate in, and adhere to, professional software engineering practices using such tools and methodologies as Agile Software Development, Test Driven Development, Continuous Integration, Source Code Management (git), and GitHub
- Participate in the planning, creation and execution of automated test cases and load/performance testing.
- Maintain a high level of proficiency with Computer Science/Software Engineering knowledge and contribute to the technical skills growth of other team members
- Work well independently and as part of a team.
- Work as an Agile scrum team member