IBM off-campus drive 2022|freshers|2022/2021/2020/2019/2018.. |any degree are eligible |banglore, india.
IBM off-campus drive for freshers for the specification of service associate HR in bengaluru from 2022 /2021/2020/2019/2018/2017 batches are eligible from any degree, from any stream. Intrested candidates can go through the complete details regarding the job details..
Take a first step towards your dream career.
About IBM :
- IBM, in full International Business Machines Corporation, leading American computer manufacturer, with a major share of the market both in the United States and abroad. Its headquarters are in Armonk, New York.
About role :
- Contacting candidate references and verifying education listings. Managing HR records including, résumés, applicant logs, and employee forms. Issuing employment contracts and verifying completion. Issuing new employees with enrollment documents.
Ibm recruitment 2022 :
- Company : IBM
- Role : service associate hr
- Salary : 4.5LPA
- Experience :freshers
- Location : banglore
- Batch : 2022 /2021 /2020 /2019 /2018
- Qualification : any degree
- Industry :IT
- Type :full time
Skills required :
- Minimum 0-1 year in Core HR & Issue Resolution for any International IT / ITES Companies.
- Good verbal and written English language skills. Ability to communicate and resolve difficult customer service issues
- Expertise and knowledge in Core HR related processes (excluding Recruitment)
- Good knowledge of MS Excel
- Ability to manage multiple, diverse priorities under time pressure to meet key customer and financial deadlines
- Ability to trouble-shoot and implement changes in his/her processes
- Effectively Works with Others – Works well with internal customers and external suppliers and can positively influence others in problem solving and work process improvementsAttention to details
- Team work – the ability to work well within the team is key to this role
- Experience in HR Management System.
- Masters Degree in HR
- You will update and processes employee data in the HR System to provide accurate and timely information to a variety of HR Services.
- Interface with customers to resolve questions and issues regarding compensation administration/processes.
- Provides data for any internal business controls team as required
Ensure compliance to the client’s existing standards
- You will require to have good understanding of the internal and external policies, procedures, regulations, and compliance related to Human Resources and respond to employee queries.