IBM off-campus drive|freshers|MBA, PGDM, any graduate |bengaluru|6LPA|apply job now
IBM recruitment for freshers for the role of service associate HR in bengaluru, from any graduate,MBA, PGDM from any stream. Intrested candidates can go through the complete details regarding the job details.
Take a first step towards your dream career..
About IBM :
- IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances.
- IBM has been expanding its footprint in India – and has a presence in over 200 cities and towns across the country – either directly or through its strong business partner network. IBM India has clearly established itself as one of the leaders in the Indian Information Technology (IT) Industry – and continues to transform itself to align with global markets and geographies to grow this leadership position. Widely recognised as an employer of choice, IBM holds numerous awards for its industry-leading employment practices and policies.
About role :
- As a Service Associate-HR, you will be supporting employee and business needs in delivering outstanding HR services for employees.
IBM recruitment 2022 :
- Company : IBM
- Role : service associate HR
- Salary : 6LPA
- Location : Bengaluru
- Experience : 0-1years
- Batch : any graduate
- Qualification : PGDM, MBA, any bachelors degree
- Type : full time
- Industry : IT
Technical skills :
- Hr associate
- Service associate
- Issue resolution
Other key skills :
- Customer service
- Core hr
- Human resource management
What you’ll do :
- At IBM, work is more than a job – it s a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you ve never thought possible. To lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world s most challenging problems.
- You will update and processes employee data in the HR System to provide accurate and timely information to a variety of HR Services
- Interface with customers to resolve questions and issues regarding compensation administration/processes
- Provides data for any internal business controls team as required
- Ensure compliance to the client s existing standards
- You will require to have good understanding of the internal and external policies, procedures, regulations, and compliance related to Human Resources and respond to employee queries.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise :
- Minimum 0-1 year in Core HR & Issue Resolution for any International IT / ITES Companies.
- Good verbal and written English language skills. Ability to communicate and resolve difficult customer service issues
- Expertise and knowledge in Core HR related processes (excluding Recruitment)
- Good knowledge of MS Excel
- Ability to manage multiple, diverse priorities under time pressure to meet key customer and financial deadlines
- Ability to trouble-shoot and implement changes in his/her processes
- Effectively Works with Others – Works well with internal customers and external suppliers and can positively influence others in problem solving and work process improvements
- Attention to details
- Team work – the ability to work well within the team is key to this role
- Experience in HR Management System.
- Masters Degree in HR