IBM off-campus drive for freshers|analyst|any graduate/any bachelors degree|6LPA|pan india|apply soon
IBM recruitment for freshers for the role of analyst in pan india from any bachelors degree /masters degree From any stream. Intrested candidates can go through the complete details regarding the job details.
Take a first step towards your dream career
About IBM :
- International Business Machines Corporation is an American multinational technology corporation headquartered in Armonk, New York, with operations in over 171 countries.
About role :
- An analyst gathers, interprets, and uses complex data to develop actionable steps that will improve processes and optimize results. Day-to-day, he or she assesses company and client needs, receives robust information, and analyzes it, looking for telltale trends or areas for improvement.
IBM recruitment :
- Company : IBM
- Role : analyst
- Salary : 6LPA
- Experience : 0-2 years
- Location : pan india
- Batch : 2022 /2021 /2020 /2019 /2018 /2017 /
- Qualification : any bachelors degree /masters degree
- Type :full time
- Industry : IT
Eligibility Criteria :
- Any Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree from any stream.
- Minimum 0-1 year of experience in Know your customer, Customer due diligence & Customer identification program (KYC/CDD/EDD/CIP)
Skills required :
- Working knowledge in US/UK regulatory policies
- Proven ability to deal with highly personal, confidential information.
- Experience in financial services transaction data analysis
- Excellent English writing, reading and speaking skill.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals.
- Ability to work under tight timelines and have been part of change management initiatives.
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Enhance technical skills by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications etc.
Role & responsibilities :
- Interrogate internal and external systems to gather information to validate Know Your Customer (KYC) details, ensuring customer records are accurately maintained and are up to date within defined SLAs.
- Prompt escalation of suspicious transactions/ profile.
- Balance different viewpoints and customer / client insight with policies to reach the right customer outcome that is within the best interest of the Bank to create customer advocacy.
- Exercise own judgement within the clearly defined parameters of the process to analyze factual customer information against a variety of sources.
- Document discrepancies, where appropriate, for further investigation and repair following defined processes.
- Work closely with the Team Leader and the wider Team to deliver exceptional performance.
- Work with and take on any feedback provided by the Quality team to ensure that all tasks completed are to a high standard.