IBM recruitment 2022: check vacancy, Qualification, Selection Process, How To Apply Etc.
IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances. IBM has been expanding its footprint in India – and has a presence in over 200 cities and towns across the country – either directly or through its strong business partner network. IBM India has clearly established itself as one of the leaders in the Indian Information Technology (IT) Industry – and continues to transform itself to align with global markets and geographies to grow this leadership position. Widely recognised as an employer of choice, IBM holds numerous awards for its industry-leading employment practices and policies. The diversity and breadth of the entire IBM portfolio of research, consulting, solutions, services, systems and software, uniquely distinguishes IBM India from other companies in the industry.
What you’ll do
The IBM Unified Console team builds intuitive browser-based user experience following a containerized micro-service architecture for on-prem and cloud deployments running with tight security in orchestrated environments. The consoles are architected using modern technologies, and the team adopts a blend of agile and traditional methodologies to deliver with speed and quality.
- As a Staff Development Engineer, you will be responsible for understanding the architecture laid down for the console and implementing the UI and API layer. Your job duties and responsibilities are as follows
- Understand and clarify the architecture and design flows devised for the various features
- Implement and test the UI layer that adheres to the handed over designs.
- Implement and test the REST API layer as laid out in the architecture.
- Comply with coding practices and quality standards laid down for the product
- Communicate effectively with peers and cross-teams to clarify technical details, share ideas, and convey progress
- Demo the implementation and incorporate feedback from all stakeholders.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 0 – 2 years Experience in designing, developing or testing robust products with unmatched quality goals
- Proficiency in designing and implementing RESTful APIs in Java or Golang
- Strong oral and written communication, and presentation skills
- Clear, logical, analytical and methodical approach to C2problem-solving
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Awareness of Docker, Kubernetes, Openshift
- Familiarity with methodologies for improving Quality standards and automation
- Media skills to create content – videos, blogs, technical documentation
- Experience with relational databases – SQL, database administration and monitoring
- company: IBM
- salary: 13 LPA
- Role : Developer