Ibm recruitment for freshers 2022|analyst|5.5LPA|pune, Maharashtra, india|apply soon
Ibm recruitment :
- Company – ibm
- Role – amazon
- Salary – 5.5 LPA
- Location – pune, Maharashtra, india
- Batches – 2022/2021/2020/2019/2018
- Qualification – bachelors degree/masters degree
- Interrogate internal and external systems to gather information to validate Know Your Customer (KYC) details, ensuring customer records are accurately maintained and are up to date within defined SLAs.
- Prompt escalation of suspicious transactions/ profile.
- Balance different viewpoints and customer / client insight with policies to reach the right customer outcome that is within the best interest of the Bank to create customer advocacy.
- Exercise own judgement within the clearly defined parameters of the process to analyze factual customer information against a variety of sources.
- Document discrepancies, where appropriate, for further investigation and repair following defined processes.
- Work closely with the Team Leader and the wider Team to deliver exceptional performance.
- Work with and take on any feedback provided by the Quality team to ensure that all tasks completed are to a high standard.
ALSO APPLY FOR THESE :
- Wipro recruitment 2023-2018|automation engineer|5LPA|apply soon
- Pearson offcampus drive 2023 – 2020|project coordinator|apply soon
- Commonwealth bank recruitment 2023-2018 |8LPA|apply soon
- Unisys recruitment 2023-2018|7.25LPA|apply soon
- Paytm career recruitment 2024-2020|35kPM|apply soon
- Minimum 0-1 year of experience in Know your customer, Customer due diligence & Customer identification program (KYC/CDD/EDD/CIP)
- Working knowledge in US/UK regulatory policies
- Proven ability to deal with highly personal, confidential information.
- Experience in financial services transaction data analysis
- Excellent English writing, reading and speaking skill.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals.
- Ability to work under tight timelines and have been part of change management initiatives.
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Enhance technical skills by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications etc.
FOR MORE DETAILS AND APPLY HERE :