Ibm recruitment 2023|intern hardware engineer|7LPA|hyderabad, telangana, india|bachelors degree /masters degree|apply soon
About company :
- The International Business Machines Corporation, nicknamed Big Blue, is an American multinational technology corporation headquartered in Armonk, New York, with operations in over 175 countries.
- The Server memory development team at IBM India Systems Development Lab (ISDL) works on the latest Server class memory technology which includes developing memory subsystem architecture with DDR4 & DDDR5 DRAM DIMM, MRAM, SSD/FLASH and Storage class memory.
- You shall get an opportunity to learn about server memory subsystem architecture and emerging memory technology trends. You could expect to perform validation & competitive analysis of new technologies and prototype/engineering samples from suppliers along with hands-on experience in a POWER Server Lab. At the end of the project, you should be able to demonstrate good understanding of a POWER server, suggest improvements on the present validation techniques and show a deeper understanding of server memory architecture.
Required technical and professional expertise :
- Working knowledge of VLSI Design cycle, Digital Electronics and Computer systems
- Proficient in different memory technologies and their end uses
- Proven programming and scripting skills (Python/PERL) are highly desired
Preffered technical and professional expertise :
- Strong Communication, analytical, interpersonal & problem-solving skills
- Ability to deliver on agreed goals and the ability to coordinate activities in the team/collaborate with others to deliver on the team vision
- Ability to work effectively in a global team environment
JOIN OUR OFFICIAL TELEGRAM GROUP FOR MORE JOB UPDATES :
FOR MORE DETAILS AND APPLY HERE :