IBM recruitment for freshers|7.5LPA|2022/2021/2020/2019/2018/2017 |bachelors degree|gujrat|apply now.
IBM recruitment for freshers for the role of java full stack developer in gujrath from 2022/2021/2020/2019/2018/2017 batches are eligible from any bachelors degree from any stream. Intrested candidates can go through the complete details regarding the job details.
Take a first step towards your dream career.
About IBM :
- IBM, in full International Business Machines Corporation, leading American computer manufacturer, with a major share of the market both in the United States and abroad. Its headquarters are in Armonk, New York.
About role :
- Software Developers at IBM are the backbone of our strategic initiatives to design, code, test, and provide industry-leading solutions that make the world run today – planes and trains take off on time, bank transactions complete in the blink of an eye and the world remains safe because of the work our software developers do. Whether you are working on projects internally or for a client, software development is critical to the success of IBM and our clients worldwide.
- At IBM, you will use the latest software development tools, techniques and approaches and work with leading minds in the industry to build solutions you can be proud of
- The successful candidate will have a passion for building high-quality, innovative and fully performing software in compliance with coding standards and technical design. The candidate will participate in requirements gathering, sprint planning, design and technical review to support overall achievement of business objectives.
IBM recruitment 2022 :
- Company : IBM
- Role : java full stack developer
- Salary : 7.5LPA
- Location : gujrat
- Experience : 0-2 years
- Batch : 2022 /2021 /2020 /2019 /2018 /17
- Qualification : any bachelors degree
- Type : full time
- Industry :IT
Preffered technical skills :
- Any one Database knowledge like Oracle, DB2 etc
- Good to have knowledge: OSGi framework, RTC Plugin development.
Required and technical skills :
- Having 0-3 years of exp. in Core Java, J2ee, Jsp, Servlet, REST API
- Experience in WebSphere Liberty
Experience in Rest/Soap, maven.
- Experience in SQL, Joins, Triggers (DB2/NoSQL).
- Strong Communication skills
- Excellent debugging skills and familiarity with testing tools.
- Ability to collaborate and work independentlywhen required
- Strong sense of ownership of deliverables
- Coach and mentor junior team members.
- Proven experience in unit testing and test automation practices and frameworks
- Experience with JIRA, GIT, Bitbucket, Jenkins, Ant, Maven, Continuous Integration
- Participate in the design and implementation of sophisticated software systems backend.
- Participate in software design and code reviews.
- Reviews include other Software Engineers and are held to ensure a high level of software quality and to share knowledge with team members.
- Participate in, and adhere to, professional software engineering practices using such tools and methodologies as Agile Software Development, Test Driven Development, Continuous Integration, Source Code Management (git), and GitHub.
- Participate in the planning, creation and execution of automated test cases and load/performance testing
- Maintain a high level of proficiency with Computer Science/Software Engineering knowledge and contribute to the technical skills growth of other team members.
- Work well independently and as part of a team
- Work as an Agile scrum team member