Impact Guru Off Campus Drive/Full Stack Software Developer/Apply for Job
We are looking for a highly skilled computer programmer who is comfortable with both front and back-end programming but more on the React.js side. Full stack developers are responsible for developing and designing front-end web architecture, ensuring the responsiveness of applications, and working alongside graphic designers for web design features, among other duties. Full stack developers will be required to see a project from conception to the final product, requiring good organizational skills and attention to detail.
Impact Guru off-campus drive 2022:
|Role||Full Stack Software Developer|
NOTE: Go To The Bottom Of the page where you can see Apply Here, Click on That button to apply for this job.
Full Stack Developer Responsibilities:
- Developing front-end website using React.JS
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back-end website applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- Degree in computer science.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux.
- Experience with user interface design.
- Proficiency with server-side languages such as PHP and Core PHP
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail