Intel hiring freshers for the role of product development in bengaluru from any gradute from any stream are eligible for this. Intrested candidates can go through the complete details regarding the job.
Take a first step towards your dream career.
About company :
- Intel Corporation, commonly known as Intel, is an American multinational corporation and technology company headquartered in Santa Clara, California.
About role :
- Product developers help create new products or improve existing ones, which helps the company effectively meet consumer’s needs.
Intel recruitment :
- Company : intel
- Role : product developement
- Salary : 3.5LPA
- Location : banglore
- Experience : 0-2 years
- Batch : any graduate
- Qualification : any stream
Proffered Skills :
Other skills :
- Product quality
- Product life cycle
- Electron engineering
Role and responsibilities :
- Develop Interconnect test methodology and content for Intels FPGA products Development activity includes(not limited to) on-chip DFT(Design For Test) definition, test vector generation/verification and content bring up and optimization on silicon.
- Collaborate with worldwide cross-functional teams including designers, software, manufacturing as you drive for test capability throughout entire product life cycle.
- Drive test optimizations to reduce test cost, enhance product quality, improve manufacturing efficiency and accelerate manufacturing stability.
- Develop CMT/HDMT test module, conversion test pattern from STIL to pobj, doing test program validation on tester