Ivalua recruitment 2023|qa automation engineer|pune, Maharashtra, india|B.E /B.Tech /BS/BCA/BSC|apply soon
- Understand business functionality of our solution through the existing NRT scenarios
- Minimal Java Script coding, automation test planning and design, test environment set up, analyze test cases, develop scripts, enhance scripts, scripts execution, monitor test runs, analyze test results and defect reporting
- Build automated test scripts for provided scenarios using Testing Automation software (or other tool upon IVALUA decision) and define what each step does. You will also be responsible for writing new test cases if new product functionality is developed. Ivalua uses Testim for its automation testing.
- Manual and regression testing efforts will have to be taken up from time to time if required.
- Provide ongoing support for test automation, follow up test execution results, analyze failures, create R&D requests in the Extranet where needed
- Report to QA Automation responsible for (Planning, status, staffing, progress, daily, weekly status reports)
- Continuous improvements (Technical adaptation, performance, robustness, new ideas for scenarios, etc…)
Skills required :
- Knowledge in all phases of software testing, ideally in a windows environment.
- Knowledge using various automation testing tools for test execution and analysis
- Soft skills: Excellent communication skills (this position will be working with teams across other continents), problem solver and self-driven.
- Knowledge of SRM, Supply Chain, Procurement is also a big plus.
- Bachelor (BS) degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a closely related field or foreign equivalent
JOIN OUR OFFICIAL TELEGRAM GROUP FOR MORE JOB UPDATES :
FOR MORE DETAILS AND APPLY HERE :