Amazon off-campus drive for freshers|any graduate/any degree are eligible|business analyst|6LPA|hyderabad, India|apply soon
Amazon recruitment for freshers for the specification of business analyst in hyderabad, India from 2022/2021 /2020 /2019 /2018 /2017 from any bachelors degree/masters degree are eligible. For more details read more below.
Take a first step towards your dream career
Amazon recruitment for freshers 2022:
- Company : amazon
- Role : business analyst
- Salary : 6LPA
- Location : hyderabad, India
- Experience : 0-2 years
- Batch :2022 /2021 /2020 /2019 /2018 /2017
- Qualification : any bachelors degree /masters degree
- Industry : IT
- Type : full time
Eligibility Criteria :
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and creatively while applying sound business judgment and quantitative analytics.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate and influence at all levels in a matrix organization.
Skills required :
- Demonstrable experience in leading business analysts/Project Managers/Product Owner role delivering software requirements, project management or managing product development.
- Excellent verbal, visual, written and listening skills.
- Excellent data visualization and analysis skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
Excellent facilitation, collaboration skills.
- Ability to create structure and provide leadership in ambiguous situations.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, ever changing environment.
- Ability to excel both independently and in a team environment.
- Data analysis and modeling skills using multiple systems and sources.
- Solid understanding of Visio and ability to diagram complex system interactions and data flows.
- Strong process/workflow skills along with strong technical skills, various BI tools and Excel.
- Able to navigate somewhat ambiguous situations, identify and solve for blockers, and know when to escalate to keep the project moving forward.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Work with stakeholders and product owners to understand the users’ goals and objectives and identify success criteria.
- Lead efforts in analyzing, collecting, and prioritizing user requirements, and translate business requirements into technical design, processes and use cases.
- Partner with the development team on system design and gap analysis.
- Create and maintain software development artifacts such as requirements documentation, use cases, test cases, data flow diagrams, UI wireframes, and internal support documentation.
- Work with stakeholder requirements for scoping and understanding roadmap challenges.
- Have the ability to recommend and design work around solutions when necessary.
- Work with all stakeholders to ensure implemented solution meets defined success criteria.
- Communicate with Stakeholders, in a manner that enables them to have a common understanding of the product status, risks, and decision points of system or process changes.
- Partner with the PMO team in assessing tools, approaches, processes, methodology and techniques to improve efficiency.
- Work with the Operational Excellence team to understand, design and build requirements for efficiencies in the Payroll area.
- Act as a project manager for small and medium size projects by directing, supporting and coaching project(s) team members and stakeholders and reporting on the project progress and status.
About Amazon :
- Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It has been referred to as “one of the most influential economic and cultural forces in the world”, and is one of the world’s most valuable brands.
About role :
- Business Analyst Lead is self-driven, and goal oriented with a focus in delivering a business solution that meets the user’s needs. As a Business Analyst lead, you will have broad technology knowledge to lead the Business Analyst and support Project and Program Managers drive the projects. Payroll industry expertise is preferred but not required. We are a fun and diverse team with members in several different countries. The team works from home most of the time, however, travelling may be required to support global projects.