Kone careers recruitment 2023|graduate engineer trainee|chennai, tamilnadu, india|30KPM|B.E/B.Tech|apply soon
Kone recruitment :
- Company – kone
- Role – graduate engineer trainee
- Location – chennai, tamilnadu, india
- Experience – freshers
- Batch – 2023 /2022 /2021/2020
- Qualification – B.E /B.Tech
- Industry – IT
- Able to analyze the customer complaints
- Need to work efficiently with Global Team in Monitoring & Measurement of Statistical Driven data to achieve KPI’s.
- Monitor progress and effectiveness of corrective and preventative actions.
- Understanding of AutoCAD drawings
- Takes safety aspects into account and selects environmentally sustainable solutions when possible.
- Updates order progress to other stakeholders on a timely basis.
- As a member of an engineering team shares his/her knowledge and skills with colleagues and participates actively in meetings and workshops.
- Works independently also as team on the assigned tasks and delivers the required results on time.
- Educational Qualification – B.E., (Mechanical/Electrical)
- Good knowledge in MSoffice pack
- Good verbal and written communication
- Preferably immediate joiners
- Career progression opportunities within a global organization.
- Total reward elements that engage and motivate our employees and help us make KONE a great place to work.
- Comprehensive learning and development programs covering a wide range of professional skills.
FOR MORE DETAILS AND APPLY HERE :