Kpmg hiring freshers 2022|analyst|2022/21/20/19/18/17|banglore|apply soon
Kpmg has announced a job notification for freshers for the specification of analyst in 2022 /2021/2020/2019/2018/2017 batches are eligible from any stream. Intrested candidates can go through the complete details regarding the job details
About company :
- KPMG in India is one of the leading providers of risk, financial and business advisory, tax and regulatory services, internal audit, and corporate governance. KPMG in India is one of the leading providers of risk, financial and business advisory, tax and regulatory services, internal audit, and corporate…
KPMG recruitment 2022 :
- Company – KPMG
- Role – analyst
- Salary – 4.5 LPA
- Location – banglore, pan india
- Experience – 0-2 years
- Batch – 2022 /2021 /2020 /2019 /2018 /2017
- Qualification – ANY bachelors degree
- Type – full time
Job description :
- Instrumental in understanding the test requirements and testcase design of the product
- Authoring test planning with appropriate knowledge on businessrequirements and corresponding testable requirements
- Implementation of Wipro’s way of testing using Model basedtesting and achieving efficient way of test generation
- Ensuring the test cases are peer reviewed and achieving lessrework
- Work with development team to identify and capture test cases,ensure version
- Setting the criteria, parameters, scope/out-scope of testing andinvolve in UAT (User Acceptance Testing)
- Automate the test life cycle process at the appropriate stagesthrough vb macros, scheduling, GUI automation etc
Skills required :
- Strong communication (both written and verbal English), and organizational and interpersonal relationship-building skills
- Ability to debug and troubleshoot issues
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
ALSO APPLY FOR :
- Cyient hr intern 2023|20KPM|hyderabad|apply soon
- Cyient recruitment 2023|software developer|7.5LPA|pune|apply soon
- Iqvia recruitment 2023|associate QA analyst|6LPA|bengaluru|apply soon
- Unitedlex recruitment 2023|associate|WFH|9LPA|apply soon
- Siemens career recruitment 2023|software developer(linux) |6LPA|apply soon
- Crossover work from home recruitment 2023|operations analyst|30KUSD|apply soon
Educational and experience :
- Education Qualification: BE/B-Tech.
- Work Experience: The candidate must have 0-1 years of relevant experience in a similar role, preferably with a Big 4 firm.
- Preferred Skills
- Flair to be abreast with emerging Technology / innovations like Cloud computing, Agile, Blockchain etc.
- Familiar with MS Office suite of applications [MS Word, MS Exec, MS PowerPoint].
Behavioural skills :
- Critical thinking and analytical ability.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Flexibility to adapt to a variety of situations and multitask.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Personal drive and positive work ethic.
- Innovative mindset.
JOIN OUR OFFICIAL TELEGRAM GROUP FOR MORE JOB UPDATES :
Apply for KPMG – analyst position :