Kyndryl is now hiring freshers for the specification of customer support associate role at work from home from bachelors degree. For more details read more beloe
About company :
Kyndryl Holdings, Inc. is an American multinational information technology infrastructure services provider that designs, builds, manages and develops large-scale information systems. It was created from the spin-off of IBM’s infrastructure services business.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Advises and guides the client regarding the use of a broad range of products, offerings, and services.
- Following a standard call flow and problem handing processes (scripted or not scripted), they verify entitlement, perform problem determination, resolve, and close the problem, or route the incident record to the appropriate level of support.
- Using technical resources and tools, they support the client by answering questions and responding to client requirements.
- They utilize their product, technology, industry and/or services skills to identify problems which may be related to product installation, update, configuration, operations, or performance.
- They guide the client, advising on potential resolutions and their implementation, and play a key role in overall client satisfaction.
- Candidates should be flexible to work in night shifts and rotational shifts with rotational week offs.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Proficient to ensure customer issues are resolved in the most timely and effective manner possible Freshers are also considered.
- Demonstrable ability to handle various tasks or projects with changing priorities.
- Experience to utilize available time efficiently to achieve effective and efficient results Hands-on expertise to assemble a complete and accurate problem/symptom description of reported issues.
- Solid experience to successfully solve problems and narrow down reported issues, identify root causes, and find creative solutions to effectively address customer concerns.
- Ability to identify basic hardware parts and aware of basic hardware concepts Experience in user level familiarity with at least one e-mail client – Outlook, Notes etc.
- Questioning skills /probing skills, as relevant to the issue and level of the caller.
- Excellent Communications skills.
- Apply Knowledge of ITIL.
- Apply Knowledge of Ticketing Tools.
- Perform Remote Takeover.
- Bachelor’s degree with good communication skills to understand and reciprocate the issues reported by the end users.
- Basic technical knowledge on how to troubleshoot the issues related to applications, Browser and hardware’s is an added advantage.
JOIN OUR OFFICIAL TELEGRAM GROUP FOR MORE JOB UPDATES :
FOR MORE DETAILS AND APPLY HERE :